Stock updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

applefr3ak

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2008
Ogden, Utah, United States
The 510M Kits have CLEARED Customs!! Here is info so far, Should be here in a few days!! Pre orders will be shipped THIS WEEK!!!

LOS ANGELES,
CA, US 23/03/2009 19:50 ARRIVAL SCAN ONTARIO,
CA, US
23/03/2009 10:44 REGISTERED WITH CLEARING AGENCY / SHIPMENT SUBMITTED TO CLEARING AGENCY 23/03/2009 10:44 REGISTERED WITH CLEARING AGENCY / RELEASED BY CLR AGENCY. NOW IN-TRANSIT TAO-YUAN,
TW 23/03/2009 22:43 DEPARTURE SCAN TAIPA,
MO 23/03/2009 13:33 ORIGIN SCAN MO 22/03/2009 0:42 BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED

applefr3ak

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2008
Hey guys Just to let you know We should also hopefully have 901's in stock by the end of the week in the shiny "platinum" look and limited run of metallic blue just to see how well they sell. Also should be getting juice in by the end of the week or beginning of next in the following flavors and strengths.

RED BULL 24 and 36 MG

COLA 24 and 36 MG

RY4 24 and 36 MG

Cappuccino in 16 and 24 MG

MENTHOL in 36MG

MARLBORO in 36 MG

RY VEGAS soooo Good in 16 and 36 MG

CIGAR in 16 and 36 MG

PEACH in 16 and 24 MG

BANANA in 16 MG

CLOVE in 36 MG

GRAPE in 11 MG and 36 MG

I would have ordered more flavors and strengths but I have to order so many of each MG in each flavor.. makes things a little spendy, will try to get all the other MG's covered shortly :)

Thanks guys!!!
Jason:evil:

applefr3ak

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2008
Just checked UPS Tracking this morning before i head to bed. Showing out for delivery!! I Should have the YETI/510 M IN STOCK TODAY!!! I will extend the Pre-sale price for a couple more days! All who pre-ordered already I will try to get them in the mail today! Tomorrow at the latest!!!

Jason:cool:

applefr3ak

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2008
The YETI/510M is HERE!!! I am leaving the pre-sale price until tomorrow!!! The the price will be up to the 59.95 same as a few other sites. But I have the very latest in cart design after pleading with them to have the intakes extended to make more sealing surface area.... THEY DID IT!! Here is a link to my myspace page pictures can be seen there. Electro-Nic-stix (Jason Cornfeld) | MySpace.com Click on the picture on the top left and they are in the section marked Yeti/510M

I am going to attempt to paste image below. The new cart is on the right, sorry for my lame camera being blurry but you should be able to see more surface area to seal with :)

l_c98501b8b0ea4cda9814f983b46b2eb4.jpg

I am going to work on sending pre-orders out today along with some replacement atomizers to a few people.

I will have Blanks with the New Cartridge Design in later this week available for sale!!! Fall in luv with your Dura again!!

Thanks Guys!!
Jason:evil::evil::evil:

applefr3ak

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2008
Hey everyone! Thanks for all the Support! But i have a question, I just put in an order for some more 510s and the new carts are much more awesome by the way! But i am wondering if people might be interested in Kits that come with 1 automatic battery and 1 Manual battery? Any Feedback would be appreciated!!

Jason

applefr3ak

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2008
My juice Cleared Customs today!! I Expect the shipment Saturday or Monday and anyone who has ordered The New Juice it will Go out Same day it arrives!! The 901's i believe should be here Tuesday or Wednesday at the latest and those orders will all go out the same day also. I always ship new orders with Great 2 Day shipping which im sure a lot of my customers can all attest to.

Thanks!
Jason
http://www.myspace.com/electronicstix

applefr3ak

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2008
Well Been a busy few days! All orders shipped!! Even those received through the night last night. All going out today! Now, For the fun stuff, I am down to 4 WHITE YETI/510 KITS Wow those went fast. I am still thinking of Dropping down to the special pre-order price again. I have quite a bit more of them coming this time! The Order ships from China on Wednesday. Funny because it started as a fairly small order but Kits have been going fast. And being Delivered To customers Quite fast also. Which i am quite pleased with, Had a few bumps but so far i believe everyone is happy with everything so far. I did get my big order of juice which is great and i dropped the price! Now for the good news.. I do have 901s coming in MONDAY! In Mirror Finish Chrome and in Metallic Blue. Some have already been pre-sold as the site WILL let you order them. Yes this is on purpose. But if you notice, On the bottom of product descriptions it states in red will not ship until MONDAY. If people Would like to order feel free to, And i will get as many out as possible monday. I work the graveyard shift and in chat all the time happy to help customers while i work my other job. I come home sleep for a bit and once package arrives Orders will start being packed and i will get as many done as possible before the 5 pm mtn time cut off. I will let anyone i miss know by e-mail that theirs will ship the next day. I hope this is as up front as possible. No, Im not puresmoker, Im not Janty but I try to offer a good product at fair market price and maintain good contact during order so you know what is happening with your package. Thanks for helping me grow a bit guys!! I started this whole thing just to Pay off some bills and i hope i can do it long enough to really get out of debt. But If E-cigs are still fair game once i do that i will ride this train as long as i can and continue to strive to serve the e-cig customers i have and hope to have in the future. Sorry to ramble, Been up since 6 am on the 27th. I think I am heading off to bed now.

Thanks again for all your support, customers and fellow suppliers as well!

Jason:evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread