Suape R Clone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexander1

Oct 25, 2014
Athens
Hello all. I have Registered to this forum in search for a good clone/retailer for Squape R. Since i cant post to the thread about Squape clone, I'll post it here. So far i've read that most of the clones are rubish. The only 2 clones that i think that might do the job is the Ehpro and the kingtu clone. Anyone familliar with them?? I have contacted with kingtu at alibaba but it seems he sends only in 5 sets minimum that i cant afford. And on ebay the price with shipping and taxes are going almost as an original kayfun. Is there any other retailer with resonable price?

InTheShade

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2013
South Texas

Alexander1

Oct 25, 2014
Athens
I've read the whole Squape R thread and it seems FT clones are trush. The only clone i have not heard bad comments are the kingtu and the Ehpro. But I cant find dealer. Eciggity doesnt ships to Greece the Ehpro clone, the kingtu i find on ebay with shipping and taxes is way too expensive and the kingtu in Alibaba sais that they sell minimun order of 5 that i still cant afford.

dice57

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Mount Vernon, Wa
Frak, since your in Greece, get the best rba tank system on the planet, heck, it's made in your country, the Gus Estia, in my honest opinion is the most technically advanced, most awesome rba to ever hit this spiral of the milky way. Have had the Estia 510 now for a month or so, and it simply blows all other contenders out of the water. Hope to get another for Christmas. :D Please santa.

Native tri-coiled, juice and air control, optional 5 ml tank, simply the best of the best of the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread