Subox mini or new eleaf tc 60w

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshd09

Aug 22, 2014
Sylacauga, AL USA
I want a very small regulated box mod that uses a single replaceable 18650 battery. I can't decide between the two. I'm currently using a sigelei mini 30w but it's a bit too big for me. I recently lost my eleaf istick 30w box and I loved how small it was, but didn't like that you couldn't put your own battery in it. Any opinions?

rallykid

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 13, 2014
Michigan
I have a Subox mini and love it. It is easy to carry and works well. Good battery life as well. If you need something smaller then check out the Nano. Still single 18650 and 50 watts but built smaller for the sub tank nano instead of the mini.

I have no input on the eleaf as I haven't even seen one in person.

Reactions: Karen Powell

MMW

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2015
NH
I have an Ipv D2 and love it. 75w, TC, single 18650. Powerful little device. It's also smaller than the Subox physically and has a Yihi chip.
2s16eki.jpg

Karen Powell

ECF Veteran
May 23, 2015
pasadena texas
I have a Subox mini and love it. It is easy to carry and works well. Good battery life as well. If you need something smaller then check out the Nano. Still single 18650 and 50 watts but built smaller for the sub tank nano instead of the mini.

I have no input on the eleaf as I haven't even seen one in person.
I have the nano and I love it!!!

Xglow

Nov 27, 2015
I want a very small regulated box mod that uses a single replaceable 18650 battery. I can't decide between the two. I'm currently using a sigelei mini 30w but it's a bit too big for me. I recently lost my eleaf istick 30w box and I loved how small it was, but didn't like that you couldn't put your own battery in it. Any opinions?
I have 2 of the eleaf TC60Ws. I think they are Great! The box itself is no longer than the palm of my hand. Just the Melo 2 head is visible when the action happens! It runs a choice of coils which I really don't understand. I'm EXTREMELY new to this. It also comes with spare sealing rings in color. One TC60W is for my everyday vape. That is a Turkish Blend tobacco. The other color is for experimenting with the fun flavors etc. I would recomend this model highly! Oh, and it has a Top-Side fill hole! No disassembly required to refill...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread