Subtank VS Subtank Mini, Any good?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cammelspit

Verified Member
Aug 18, 2014
Mesa, Arizona, United States
Hay all, my older brother just let me know he ordered me a brandy new Panzer mech and a Subtank, NOT mini or nano, as a gift. I think that .....in but I was looking into it a bit and came across allot of stuff regarding the Subtank Mini. I have also heard that the full Subtank when using the rebuildable deck it cuts the airflow and juice res significantly but the mini doesn't do that as badly. I LOVE my full lung inhales with dense vapor and was just curious if anyone has one or better yet BOTH and has something to say. Is the full Subtank better for a vaper like myself? Should I have ended up with the mini instead? Should I even care?

Just wanted some thoughts and as always thanks in advance!!!:)

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
Naw.... The sub tank outperforms both the lemo and the aerotank IMO, specially with the type of vaping the op mentioned liking.
Yes, the mini has a better rba head then the full sized, but..... The full size fits the panzer perfectly, both being 25mm diameter. If you use the rba from the full sub tank, it will hit like a slightly more airy kayfun, so for your lung hits, I would suggest sticking with the occ coils..... They are super easy to rebuild. On the other hand, the sub tank plus is the best of both worlds...25mm still so nice flush fit with the panzer, even a bit more juice capacity then the full, and a mini style rba.
Sent with one hand, the other is busy vaping.

Technonut

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2010
East Coast, USA
I question the move :p it's both a clearo......and an rta. Seems like busy work moving it :p
Sent with one hand, the other is busy vaping.

It's considered a clearo, and not your call to question it.. ;)

EDIT: It was decided by staff to keep all of the info on these sub-ohm tanks in one place for folks. We are aware that some of these clearomizers have an RBA base, but that aspect can be discussed here in this forum also. It keeps them separate from other dedicated-use RTA's like the Kayfun, Taifun, ect...

Last edited:

cammelspit

Verified Member
Aug 18, 2014
Mesa, Arizona, United States
My apoligies, I was not aware it was rigidly considered a clearo... And THX all for the opinions. I am not sure what style it is "PLUS" or not since it was not purchased from the official website. I do like the idea of flush mounting to the panzer too. I watched a couple vids on rebuilding the OCC coils and it looks like a breeze. I used to rebuild my Pro-Tank coils all the time so that should be a breeze anyways. I'll let you all know what exact type comes in and how I like it! :vapor:

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
It's considered a clearo, and not your call to question it.. ;)

EDIT: It was decided by staff to keep all of the info on these sub-ohm tanks in one place for folks. We are aware that some of these clearomizers have an RBA base, but that aspect can be discussed here in this forum also. It keeps them separate from other dedicated-use RTA's like the Kayfun, Taifun, ect...

I wasn't really questioning it, just giving you a hard time :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread