Suggest me an RY4?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rotku

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2012
columbus, oh
I suggested Heathers Heavenly tobacco in an earlier post. Upon further review...... It is excellent, superior, genius. I will be ordering a full size bottle soon. Still have not gotten around to the ECBlend RY4, but that should be next week. But a minor warning is that the Heathers is definately more tobacco flavored not overly sweet at all. I will be curious on your impressions when you get to it.

rotku

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2012
columbus, oh
Thanks Tiger, that is what I have. Now I just need to be patient for two weeks?
waiting.jpg

Disk4mat

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 9, 2012
USA
  • Deleted by Misty
  • Reason: schilling multiple ID supplier

Roxxette

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2012
Caribbean
Mate i suggest to try different ry4 on your own without looking too much in the roundup thread, if you feel that you totally love the Holy Trinity then jump in ! Bill grades the liquids he try based on hes personal taste/palate, just because certain ry4 got a -c does not mean it wont be a +A for you :p

Enjoy !

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ashechtman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2013
United States
Wow, HHV heavenly tobacco is out of this world. The balance of flavors is absolutely perfect. It has a nutty tobacco base, with caramel and vanilla. All literally in perfect ratios and blended together REALLY well. I can't discern the caramel from the vanilla it's all just blended so well. Fantastic RY4.

JohnsWorld

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2012
Southern LA
I love RY4's and have spent the last year trying as many as I possibly could. My very favorite is Volt's (Smokeless Image) RY4. It's what I first started vaping on and have since compared all others to it. I vape it everyday, but will switch up with others so as to not get too bored. It's the perfect blend for me (right amount of all flavors) and it's consistent with each bottle. I find it has to steep a little. I also love Vaperite's tobaccos. I vape the VR4 more in the evenings. Since it's a mild and sweeter RY4 (rich and gooey caramel) I find it helps with the heartburn I get from vaping all day. I agree Goodejuice's is okay, nothing stands out either way. Another good suggestion you may try (I just ordered my second bottle) is Vapor.....'s OurY4. This one is hard to describe as it's one of those juices that taste different on inhale and exhale. It's sweet but not overly so. It has more of the caramel taste I think you're liking, but, if you find that you need more of a tobacco flavor to stand out in your RY4s I would suggest Crsytal eliquids RY4 double tobacco.

dhomes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2012
Austin, TX
My Favorite so far (if you are are into sweeter RY4s) is ECBlend, Double Extra Flavor, Double Caramel, Double Vanilla, 50/50. Next month is my first year as a vaper and in that time I have gone through 1 50 ml bottle + 3 120 ml, about to order a 250 ml (I dont live in the USA, so I buy in bulk every three or four months)

Also, I bought a bottle of Blue Mist Vaping RY4.5, at first it didn't seem anything special and forgot about it, but one day after about 2 months of steeping I filled my AGA-T and now I can't stop vaping it. 120ml for $20 is also a steal btw!.

auTONYmous

ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
Michigan
I just ordered some ecblends RY4, xf (without xtra caramel or vanilla). Also picked Dragon's Blood, Chocolate Hazelnut.

I tried quick-steeping them all in hot water, then sitting open on a warm router for three hours. Two days later, no dice. They all still need time, the perfume is very prevalent, the flavors missing. I'll have to give them more time.

I have high hopes, as the choc-hazelnut seems to have the makings of some delicious morning-coffee vape. The rest...we'll see.

I ended up ordering a 30ml of Halo Tribeca to tide me over while I wait for these to mature.

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using Tapatalk HD

dhomes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2012
Austin, TX
Ry4 from ecblend I recommend double extra flavor. I have tested several combinations and the dxf, extra caramel, extra vanilla is the best for my taste buds

Chocolate hazenult though, it's ok at Xf but I made the mistake of ordering a DXF a while backand still can't vape it

Most flavor I get from ecblend are ready to vape after about 7 days of steeping with the caps off and shaking the bottles once a day

auTONYmous

ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
Michigan
Ry4 from ecblend I recommend double extra flavor. I have tested several combinations and the dxf, extra caramel, extra vanilla is the best for my taste buds

Chocolate hazenult though, it's ok at Xf but I made the mistake of ordering a DXF a while backand still can't vape it

Most flavor I get from ecblend are ready to vape after about 7 days of steeping with the caps off and shaking the bottles once a day

I did get some dxf with extra caramel, and its good, but a bit too sweet, probably because its dxf. Its really close, but not quite. Next bottle will be xf, xcaramel, xvanilla.

Meanwhile, still rocking the Tribeca, debating picking up some Janty Elixir RY4.

Sent using The Illudium Q-36 Space Modulator©

Last edited:

RFLIVES

Verified Member
Feb 11, 2013
United States
I just received some RYW4 from MaddCatt. This stuff is awesome, nice blend and the prices are very reasonable. You can get a free sample with your order as well. Mine was 50/50 @18mg, def. an ADV and it comes semi-steeped (3/26/13).
Ordered a bottle as they are sort of local and wow this is the best ry4 I have found so far got the 50/50 18mg as well. Thanks for the recommendation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread