Status
Not open for further replies.

Honigschmidt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2011
Sacramento Ca
Hi All,

I've only been vaping for a few months now, but really have a craving for a good Coffee Flavor.

So far the ones I have gotten are:

Wow Coffee Nobacco Juices
Rocky Mountain Vapor Coffee
Liberty Flights Cappuccino
Liberty Flights Expresso
Expresso Nobacco

The expressos I had high hopes for but all the ones I have received had a acidic medicine like taste… almost like vaping rubber cement.

The Coffee Flavors have been too sweet for me to enjoy. I gather my preference for vaping at the moment is not a sweet tooth.

My question is: Does anyone have a good suggestion for a nice coffee flavor? Black and Bitter seems to be my liking.

cskent

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Ohio
I've bought around 700 ml of Vapor Bomb's coffee flavor over the last year or so. That's my main vape. You can get it with cream and sweetener or without. I've tried it both ways and prefer the sweetened version. Unsweetened it has more th, sweetened has a bit less. Even sweetened it's not overly sweet and it seems to bring out the coffee flavor a bit more.

Coffee E Juice

mikegun

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2010
Colorado
I also buy Vaporbombs coffee flavor and add it to other juice, its good stuff.... also Backwoods Espresso, is great flavor wize, but burns up attys fast. as it is thick.....great flavor that is the price one pays...but the most real coffee flavor....if u look on the diy, posts people make their own coffee juice out of real coffee juice and swear by it......very cheap as well....

Last edited:

Honigschmidt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2011
Sacramento Ca
Thanks again for all the input guys. I bookmarked this post for all my future coffee needs.

As impulsive as it is I made a quick order to Backwoods Brew to try out a few 10ml bottles.

Espresso
Vanilla (For some reason I like the vanilla taste threw a warm vape)

I am destined to try all these out I am sure :p

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
LiquidXpress Mr. Bean and Artisan are both excellent plain coffee flavors!Their Smoke-a-cinno is a good slightly sweet one. Dekang coffee is good too. Vapor Station's Cafe Sumatra is a good one too.

++++++++++10 on Sumatra and Artisan - got no taste at all from Mr. Bean. I have to think they messed that one up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread