Suggestions for new user who bought a V2 Pro Series 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lagrik

Jan 11, 2015
Chicago, IL
Hey guys, I bought a new V2 Pro Series 3 a couple weeks ago as I'm a new vaper. What I like about this, is that everything works well together. Magnetic cartridges, magnetic charger, etc..

What I don't like about it is the same stuff I like about it only because I'm starting to learn more and do more research.

Main thing I don't like about the V2 Pro is the fact it's a polycarbonate tank. I've been learning that liquids out there bust polycarbonite tanks.

So as I've been researching, I've been realizing that I want a glass tank so I no longer have to worry about tank busting liquids.

So I've been looking at the Nautilus Mini or Aerotank Mini on a Vision Spinner 2 (or something else and open to suggestions).

2 Questions:
1. I want to get a bunch of liquids and easily switch out liquids. Instead of having to clean the tank every time I switch out a new liquid, do I have to purchase a separate Nautilus Mini every time I want to do this or is there a specific part for the Nautilus Mini that people buy that they swap out real quick when using a different liquid?
2. I've read that people need to clean out the coils periodically. How often does this need to be done? From what I've been reading about the V2 Pro S3 I bought, it doesn't talk about needing to clean anything about to maintain it.

Thanks and glad I switched to vaping. Have been analog free for a couple weeks now.

Last edited:

CraZcracker

Dec 6, 2014
West Texas
Since having glass tanks my self I don't clean it out when switching flavors..only after train and error I know what flavors will overtake and make the next taste nasty..as for the coils part you will over time be able to tell that you are not getting a good hit/ bad taste..this is the time to clean the coil.. There are tons of different ways people will suggest when you google cleaning your coil..idk if I always did it wrong but I didn't have much success cleaning my coils..I have now started building my coils when they go bad! :2c:

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
1. I want to get a bunch of liquids and easily switch out liquids. Instead of having to clean the tank every time I switch out a new liquid, do I have to purchase a separate Nautilus Mini every time I want to do this or is there a specific part for the Nautilus Mini that people buy that they swap out real quick when using a different liquid?
2. I've read that people need to clean out the coils periodically. How often does this need to be done? From what I've been reading about the V2 Pro S3 I bought, it doesn't talk about needing to clean anything about to maintain it.

1. When I change liquid I only rinse out the tank and swap out the coil if the flavor is TOTALLY different. For example, if I am going from one fruit to another I would not rinse and swap coils. If I am going from fruit to cinnamon I definitely would. I would keep my cinnamon coil for use at another time. There is no "quick swap". If you want to vape multiple flavors quickly, you need multiple tanks or you need a different setup.

2. How often you have to clean you coils depends on the type of coil AND the flavors you vape. Sweet, dark, complex flavors will gung up coils faster than light colored juice.

Unfortunately, it looks like your V2 Pro S3 is a disposable tank. Email the company and find out if there are replacement coils when the tank no longer puts out vapor. I didn't see any coils for sale on the site. I am also guessing that it has a proprietary connect and if so you will not be able to put any other tank on it but theirs.

The industry standard connection is either ego and/or 510 threading. If your battery has one or both of these you will be able to put another manufacturers tank on your battery.

EGO:510.jpg Ego Threads with Tanks.jpg

Danbrooks2k

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 13, 2013
Pensacola, Florida
Nautilus Mini is the vest of the 3 you mentioned... you will need to swap out coils and at least wipe out the tank... I have one tank for bakery and ry4 juice and one for fruity juices... i run a strawberry kiwi right fater a peach and right after a bannana... It gives me flavor ideas... I might run a vanilla ice cream juice after a vanilla ry4 and then vape a cinnamon roll after that.

I wont vape a marshmellow cream juice right after a roast beef juice... see where I am going with that... minis are cheap, just get a few of em.

DadEh

Dec 23, 2014
East of GTA
Nautilus Mini is the vest of the 3 you mentioned... you will need to swap out coils and at least wipe out the tank... I have one tank for bakery and ry4 juice and one for fruity juices... i run a strawberry kiwi right fater a peach and right after a bannana... It gives me flavor ideas... I might run a vanilla ice cream juice after a vanilla ry4 and then vape a cinnamon roll after that.

I wont vape a marshmellow cream juice right after a roast beef juice... see where I am going with that... minis are cheap, just get a few of em.

IMO What DanBrooks2K said I 2nd that...

Lagrik

Jan 11, 2015
Chicago, IL
Looks like a found a local Vape shop here that's only within 5 minutes of my house that has all the good stuff like Aspire, Kanger, and tons of other stuff. Going to go there tonight and get some stuff. May not end up with a Spinner 2. But I heard the owner is extremely knowledgeable so we'll see what happens when I go in tonight.

Wish I wouldn't have wasted money on the V2 Pro S3. But hey, you live and you learn. The most important thing I guess is it still allowed me to kick the analog habit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread