Smooth & Mild

Back woods Brew:
Virginia
Backo
Adirondack
Already had the Casablanca Blend

AVE:
Boba's Bounty

I have tried all of the tobacco HHV I didnt care for Darkhorse but loved the rest of them. I also tried 2 flavors from Mt Baker Vapor. I'm not into the fruit stuff just yet.

Please suggest to me some flavors from Highbrow and Want 2 Vape.

Highbrow? They're kinda like my alma mater; I tried them first when I first got into vaping and was graduating from cartridges. The Cappucino Diablo is great; although it is best when drinking coffee. It just enhances the flavor and is one of the best vapes I've ever had - once again, as long as coffee is also being imbibed. Their Blueberry vape is VERY underrated; it tastes like you just grabbed one off the plant and ate it. Highly recommended. Same thing for their Orange De Sangre; a very subtle flavor. It's orange off the vine, but steeped in orange juice. Throat hit is neglible here; if you're not vaping at a high nicotine level and like your throat hit I'd stay away but the juice itself is very tasty. Finally, their RY4. At the time that RY4 was one of the most highly regarded. Over a year later, noone talks about it. For me? It was VERY maplely. I LIKED it, don't get me wrong but I have had many RY4s that were better. Go there if you love a maple syrup and tobacco vape; it is very good for what it is. That's my short take on Highbrow. I LOVE the flavors I've gotten from them and they are very good. I would also check out their Peach. I got a sampler of that and was really blown away.

Digital Man

ECF Veteran
May 22, 2013
Debary, Florida
GeJ is the vendor I have had the most experience with as far as NET's are concerned. They have a terrific line-up of tobaccos and you will be hard pressed to find any NET's out there that can beat their price of $12.99 for 30 ml. I so far have enjoyed Patriot, Vita Bella, Organic #1, Acadian Gold, RY4, GJ4, Natural Perique, Apple Cured, and now their new Banana Montana.
Have you tried the Analog tobacco yet? Also do you have problems with your clearos or whatever your using getting gunked up? I just ordered Analog, Vita Bella, & Banana Montana for the first time.

ericsp

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2013
NY
Have you tried the Analog tobacco yet? Also do you have problems with your clearos or whatever your using getting gunked up? I just ordered Analog, Vita Bella, & Banana Montana for the first time.

I currently have a Protank,Iclear30 and a Viva nova.. It might sound crazy but i prefer the Viva Nova.

In regards to an issues with Gunk I never had an issue.

ericsp

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2013
NY
Yesterday I sampled Boba's Bounty from Ave and I have to say I'm not impressed. I went into the hype of the juice fully aware that taste is subjective. I will let the rest steep for a few weeks. If it changes great if it doesn't no biggy.

Ahlusion:
Gold Rising ---peppery

Vermillion:
Gamenight--totally cigar flavor

Last edited:

vjc0628

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Maryville TN
Yesterday I sampled Boba's Bounty from Ave and I have to say I'm not impressed. I went into the hype of the juice fully aware that taste is subjective. I will let the rest steep for a few weeks. If it changes great if it doesn't no biggy.

Ahlusion:
Gold Rising ---peppery

Vermillion:
Gamenight--totally cigar flavor

how long did you steep them?

vjc0628

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Maryville TN
About a week and 1/2 I know the flavor will change some with more age. I only used a few drops. I'll let those 2 sit for a few more weeks.

I've read gold rising should be a month steep
I have a 10 ml steeping now about 10 days but I wont try it till it reaches 21 days at least and try not to vape too much till it reaches 5 weeks to make sure I get a good I Idea of how its supposed to taste

ericsp

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2013
NY
I've read gold rising should be a month steep
I have a 10 ml steeping now about 10 days but I wont try it till it reaches 21 days at least and try not to vape too much till it reaches 5 weeks to make sure I get a good I Idea of how its supposed to taste

Thanks for the suggestions. With the way it tastes to me now it totally will sit for a month... I'm also thinking the same for Backwoods Brew, so far the tastes between the 3 samples are to similar in flavor.

Atm I'm vaping Smooth Criminal and I'm liking it. Also my liquids just came in from the Plume Room ..

With Vermillion I'm liking the KY4 and the K-max I think the others will be steepers as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread