Suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stefan1997

Jun 24, 2015
So I've been vaping for about a year now and I still keep switching around devices trying to find that one I love...I've been using pass through chargeable batteries and I found the right one..the kbox mini. My problem is I keep going back and forth between the protank 2 and different sub ohm tanks. But I want something that can produce vapor between those two. The best so far that I've done is build a 0.6 ohm, 28 gauge kanthal coil and put it in my pt2. I'm wondering what tanks are out there that are actually made for around that range of ohms but isn't a sub ohm tank. I guess you could put it like this..what's the best ego style tank? One that is made for coils the way I like them. The pt2 is okay for it but the coils don't last long in it (not enough airflow or chamber is too small, I assume). Any suggestions would be appreciated.
I just need something like the pt2 that can handle more of a kick.

Topwater Elvis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2012
Texas
There aren't any 'ego style tanks' that work well for what you're looking for.
Try a Kanger sub tank mini, can use replaceable heads & comes with RBA/RTA deck that is easy to build on, build it anyway you want it, adjustable airflow from tight to fairly free.

Sub ohm = any resistance below 1Ω regardless of what 'tank' it is in.

Stefan1997

Jun 24, 2015
There aren't any 'ego style tanks' that work well for what you're looking for.
Try a Kanger sub tank mini, can use replaceable heads & comes with RBA/RTA deck that is easy to build on, build it anyway you want it, adjustable airflow from tight to fairly free.

Sub ohm = any resistance below 1Ω regardless of what 'tank' it is in.
Thanks, I'll look into this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread