Sup everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy G from the D

Feb 2, 2020
Hello there. I'm new to this thread and just wanted to introduce myself. Even though I've been vaping for 6 years, I've never been a social media person but I decided to give it a try. Reason why I'm posting this message is because my favorite e-liquid was discontinued and I wanted some opinions from fellow vapers. My juice that was discontinued was S+C2 by Vapewild. If anyone else has any suggestions on a juice that tastes similar, could they give their opinions and names of the juices they like. I'm a strawberry and cream junky so anything fitting that Profile would be greatly appreciated. My new #1 is Archangel by Super Charged Heaven. Thanks for any reference you may have

Hawise

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 25, 2013
AB, Canada
Welcome to ECF! I turned to DIY in part because I got fed up with losing my favourite juices.

I'm afraid I can't help with any specific suggestions, but you might want to go to your profile page and add your location (a country or general location should be good enough). It's easier to make recommendations when we know where you are and what you'll have access to.

FlyerTom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2009
Nor'Eastern PA
mjHJuAF.png

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Hello there. I'm new to this thread and just wanted to introduce myself. Even though I've been vaping for 6 years, I've never been a social media person but I decided to give it a try. Reason why I'm posting this message is because my favorite e-liquid was discontinued and I wanted some opinions from fellow vapers. My juice that was discontinued was S+C2 by Vapewild. If anyone else has any suggestions on a juice that tastes similar, could they give their opinions and names of the juices they like. I'm a strawberry and cream junky so anything fitting that Profile would be greatly appreciated. My new #1 is Archangel by Super Charged Heaven. Thanks for any reference you may have
Welcome and glad you joined.
Might want to call VW and ask them:
(844) 328-9445

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread