Super Sayan Strawberry Freeze! <--- A summer treat!

Status
Not open for further replies.

acidtabvocab

Verified Member
Apr 1, 2013
California
Hey guys! Got a simple and refreshing one for you!

Ordered 1oz of watermelon, and 4ml of menthol from TFA. Whipped up a batch. It hasn't steeped or sat at all, i literally just made it. In a few weeks time i am positive it will be even better! With no steeping, its a little mild, but i actually almost prefer it this way! The vapor is a solid white, and the throat hit is low to moderate. (Note: this is due to the low nic. level) Here is the recipe i used!

The Recipe:
For one 35mL bottle:

Nic Base: 50mg/mL
Target Nic Level: 6mg (This was just a test batch, i normally make 12-18mg which increases TH!)
Amount to Create: 35mL
Water: 0%
Flavor percent: 12% (10% watermelon, 2% menthol)

The Amounts:
PG with Nicotine: 4.2mL
PG: 13.3mL
VG: 13.3mL
Water: 0
Flavorings: 4.2mL (~3.7mL watermelon, and ~.5mL menthol)

Name: "Super Sayan Strawberry Freeze"

Conclusion:

An ecigarette store sells a cool watermelon flavor called "Watermelon Ice" and it is good, however they just DUMP in the menthol/cool flavor and you can barely taste the watermelon. This blend is quite similar, but differs in the way that you can taste the watermelon more, and the menthol a bit less. In my honest opinion, i think it is fantastic if you like to vape sweet flavors, but get sick of them quickly due to the fact it is almost like eating candy all day! For someone who prefers cool and refreshing flavors, this may just be for you! :) Give it a try!

Thanks for reading guys and gals! Toodles. :thumbs:

-Wyatt Sutton (acidtabvocab)

michaelsil1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2013
Los Angeles
Giant Green Strawberries? :blink:

8401.jpg

k3vin

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
OK USA
www.vaperstek.org
Strawberry? I personally don't see any value in recipes like this sorry. Anyone can throw a single flavor into a bottle and vape it...

while it may be just a basic recipe for those of us who have been mixing for awhile,it may turn on a bulb in someone who is new to mixing and give them a starting point for their own foray into DIY..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread