Suprised!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zurina

Jun 29, 2011
Savannah,GA
I have a Volt and also a Volcano Inferno (510). I have found that I prefer vaping on my Volt. Funny cause I thought the Inferno would be my fav. I do like my Inferno with the tank much better than with cartos but I am always grabbing that Volt. I love the size and smooth draw on it. I have 2 batts and I have never drained one yet. Just thought I would share.

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
KR808D-1 is the most popular 2-piece slim mini and is a real 3.7v device - actually higher voltage than Ego or 510

You can also get cartos/blanks/juice at Vapor4Life.com, Bloogplanet. Some prefills at Vapesafe too but they may suck for refilling.

I use Vapor4Life KR8 and also some $10 manual KR808D-1 batteries from LiteCigUSA.net (the basic original manufacturer batteries). I use blank cartos from Vapor4Life and I am trying the Madvapes 2.5 ohm KR808D-1 stuffing type cartos. All the cartos I use are soft-cap with a defined central air channel. I use thin clear juices (20% or less VG) for good carto life with reduced clogging from VG or flavoring sediment.

Last edited:
I have used the map tank. storm tank. ce2. ego tank type a and b. cartomizers there all solutions but all fail badly... I am currently dripping on a provari with a 2.0 atty at 4.3 volts... I have found my vaping nirvana. I just purchased a vapemate from the classifieds here to continue the dripping thing... Until another solution comes along that doent involve no flavor or juice everywhere.. Im gonna stick with dripping.

I did order some dual coil xl cartos from mad vapes gonna give that a try... drippping and driving is not good. DOH.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread