Status
Not open for further replies.

Vicshalls

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Houston, TX
My wife asked me to ask yall about sweet juices. She is on a super sweet kick all of a sudden. She is snatching up ever juice that is just so sweet it makes you want a big glass of milk once you are done. She wanted to know what juices you liked that were sweet. Agin so sweet you want that glass of milk. So, let me know what you have and what the flavor is. You know like what fruit or desert it is. She sampled one called ambrosia this weekend but they did not have any in stock. Thanks for yalls help.

Vicshalls

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Houston, TX
You can buy ethyl maltose powder, it's a good sweetener for e-liquids, and use that to sweeten up other flavors.

Most "cotton candy" flavors are just ethyl maltose.

where do you get that stuff from? I will google it but if you have a place you like i would like to know. would rather use a referal than just going at it blind.

RuDawg7890

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
Sinking Spring, PA, USA
Velvet Cloud Vapors:
Summer Sweet, Harvest Berries, Maple Mountain Breakfast, Night Shift. They have many candy/dessert flavors that I haven't tried yet, but an order en route!

Alice in Vapeland:
I recommend her "Little Bit of Everything" sampler. Not all are super sweet, but many are.

yorkiegirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2011
Tennessee

Vicshalls

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Houston, TX
Tasty vapor sales sweetner but it's in a liquid form. They also have sweet tasty juices. Totally forgot about them. You can have any of their flavors sweetened and they are great.
Welcome to Tasty Vapor

thank you for this one. i had never seen it before. there are just so many vendors out there it is so hard to choose which ones to order from. it is crazy. i thank you for your help. if you have any more please feel free to let me know.

Vicshalls

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Houston, TX
Blueberry Waffle from Vapor Essence is super, super gag me sweet and I like sweet juices. I got it when I had a bought of vapors tongue. That juice will make a diabetic out of you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

that is cool. i have one of those places close to me. may have to go try that one out. thanks.

twgbonehead

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2011
MA, USA
where do you get that stuff from? I will google it but if you have a place you like i would like to know. would rather use a referal than just going at it blind.

Got it from reading this forum. Look in the DIY e-juice area.

The ECF search kinda blows, google "ethyl maltose cotton candy" and google will find good ECF references.

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
really no one's said it yet? :ohmy:

unicorn blood
big-drooling-smiley-emoticon.gif

Unicorn Blood From Fuzionvapor
First up from my new bag of goodies is something called Unicorn Blood
It smells a bit like strawberry kool aid
tastes a bit like it too

it's a fruity, candy flavor.....
the downside, as I've read others have too, it has a wicking issue...every few draws I get a burnt hit...so I have to keep twirling my pv around to make sure that it stays on the wick...

this is a definite must have :vapor:just make sure to keep your tank rotating in between vapes...

if you like sweet, must get this....it was so good that I actually took the time to run a search on the net to find out where I can buy this from ;)
Fuzion Vapor's Unicorn Blood

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread