Sweetener Returns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tempus Fugit

ECF Veteran
Dec 22, 2009
Mos Eisley, Tatooine, Outer Rim
It's back! Ms T's Sweetener is once again available for those of you who are: waiting for a backorder, wanting to buy some, or just generally feeling like your teeth were getting too healthy (there really is no sugar in it, by the way).

For those of you who haven't tried it yet, it tastes like sugar but it's not. It is VERY potent, and typically, only a drop or two per 6ml bottle is necessary. You can't vape this stuff alone, and you really don't want to even put a drop in your atty. Trust me, I tried it with Unflavored, and it was WAY too sweet). It mixes well with any juice, so you should use a drop at a time, shake like crazy (the bottle, that is), then test. Repeat until sweet enough, but do not oversweeten! What's done is done.

Also, alot of backorders will be shipping tomorrow (3/23/11). This includes sweetener and several other things. Sorry (and I know you will ask), Snickerdoodle is still on hiatus for a little longer. Ms T is hassling the right people as much as she can, so we are hopeful.

Brandon
Ms T's Bakery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread