Taifun GT

Status
Not open for further replies.

kenz1967

Verified Member
Jun 4, 2014
Stoney Creek, ON, Canada
Just wondering if anybody has any experience with the Taifun GT. I have been looking at maybe getting one (clone of course) but I have read so many conflicting stories on it. Some say it's the best thing since the kayfun and some say don't waste your time. Just trying to get some feedback on it from people that actually own/use/used one. Thanx all.

Clark F

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2014
Tempe, AZ
Center post assembly? I took mine apart a few weeks ago and has been leaking ever since. I just took it apart again and now I can't get it back together, I see there is a nut sliding around down there. The parts that came out are one long screw, spring, short screw with a an o ring. Is this how it goes back together?

skimmer02

ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2014
Leander,TX,USA
I really like my Taifun GT. I build it with a vertical coil right over the air hole and wick with cotton around the outside of the coil. Wicks great, no flooding. Hits really nice, good flavor, good plumes. Draw can be increased by pulling the pin and grommet from the airhole, but I actually ended up putting the grommet back in to get the draw I wanted.

sky4it

ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2013
Minnesota
Got one, I followed what was a horrible you tube set up video and made one bad setup. I havent used my Taifun GT enough speak much abt it, its been sitting in a box, but the ones who know around here speak well of them.

You might find it interesting that Phil Busardo, the ecig spoke person, said something to the effect "its about the setup." this is for certain. If the setup isnt good, your coil and wick, its not going to matter which RBA you got. Its about the in between stuff also, in Phil's line. There is a difference between an ok setup and a really good one.

I got a great new Kayfun lite plus in, thats a screamer. One person said one time that Smok Aro's where terrible, cheap etc al. <<<< He must of had a bad setup or been a spammer, they always have worked great for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread