Tank-o-mizers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have this KGO/eGo Electronic Cigarette Starter Kit | Virgin Vapor | Electronic Cigarette Organic e-Liquid | Electronic Cigarettes KGO/eGo, and I have been having a hard time finding a reliable tank-o-mizer to go with it, i bought about 6 of these http://www.virginvapor.com/products/vision-ego and they are just... terrible, they are falling apart. I have followed all the instructions and even other users advice. I went with a friend to an airsoft field and another e-cig enthusiast showed me he had a tankomizer as well, but his could be disassembled for easy cleaning.

My question is if anyone know where i can find one like this, via a link or the name? I have been on google for 3 hours now and cant find it at all.

Thanks again for your time and help!

Edit: Fixed Link

Last edited:

cedric212

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2012
Columbus, Ohio

bacc.vap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2011
Virtualville
You might be looking for something like this, but I would'nt recomend them to anyone but the lightest of smokers.Joye eGo-C Atomizer Body You'd probably be better off with the vivi nova or mini vivi nova.

Edit: What I linked to is just the cone and base you would still need the atomizer cartridges. Pictures are shown if you scroll down.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread