Tanks(non-rebuildable) vs RDAs

Status
Not open for further replies.

sofarsogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2014
I got a Tugboat V2 clone rda last May and never looked back. Lately my favorite is an SV clone, the one that comes with two top caps. I find no inconvenience. There are fewer parts to loose or break, more room to rebuild. Shorter, which is important to me. rda's are easy to live with since temp control came along.

Reactions: Reyray

tj99959

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    IMO, everyone in the US had better start thinking about how to become self reliant, and that means rebuildables. Yesterday would be a good time to start preparing for the hammer that's about to fall.
    It just may be a matter of do it yourself, or get use to using that njoy generation 1 e-cig that was the only product on the market in the US prior to Feb 15, 2007.

Reactions: Reyray

Bad Ninja

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 26, 2013
    God's Country
    You may need to try this one or the V2 if they change it to top fill but it is a velocity RDA that holds 6 ml, plop in a couple fused claptons and Koh Gen Do trimmed perfect and you might actually be pleasantly surprised. https://www.subtanksupply.com/steam...ubtank-velocity-dual-post-deck-included-.html

This holds 6mls too.
    3500 mah.
    Laughs at subtanks.
    You probably need to build your RDA better if that tank outperforms it.

I don't bother with Claptons.
    I get much much better performance from parallels coils. They are more far more efficient.
    I use rayon wicks, or mesh in my Genny's ( which come very close to RDA style performance when set up
    Properly).

I like tanks but at the end of the day, draw for draw, for me the RDAs still perform better.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread