Status
Not open for further replies.

Iowaduh

Verified Member
May 10, 2010
Carroll, IA
T.V. Jamaican Rum & Cola

20% VG 12mg nic.

Ive tried two other rum & colas and both left me wanting a bit more. Seeing that Geoff had finally added a cola and knowing how good his other rum flavored drinks are I had to give this a shot. I've only had this for a couple of day and it hasn't really had the chance to do the usual aging process that seems to bring most of his flavors to their peak of excellence. With that being said here we go.
The cola in this is a really good sweet yet not overly syrupy. A lot of the cola vapes Ive tried just have more of a fountain cola that someone forgot to hook the carbonation tank up to taste. TV's cola seems to be pretty spot on. Now we add in the Jamaican rum and we really have a winner. I'm a big rum and coke fan and this is really hittin the taste buds in just the right way.
In my opinion its got a pretty nice TH but I attribute this to the rum not so much the nic level. Vapor production at 20& VG is excellent. I've been vaping this mainly at 3.7V since I'm finding that I really like to take the long slow repeated draws with this to feel as though I'm marinating myself in it. This is still pretty good at 6V, but the cola is definitely more prominent than the rum.
To sum this up since I've totally rambled on this is a win for me and will certainly be a re buy for me. For anyone interested in buying this you will want to do a custom liquid and select cola for the first flavor. For some reason Jamaican rum isn't in the flavor list to select for the second flavor so in the comment section I just put add Jamaican rum for a good rum & coke beverage taste. From there Geoff is the man and will know what your talkin about and serve you up somethin extra tasty as usual.:drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread