tell me what juice you think ill like

Status
Not open for further replies.

chadtw

Jun 10, 2012
north carolina
tell me what juice yall might think i will like. these sre the ones i have tried.. vaper bomb honeysuckle,dfw honeysuckle,kickbass hummingbird nectar they all like smoking perfume to me..ec blends wild huckleberry perfume ec blends dragons blood is good, dragons tear not so good..

i got some coppers creek house blend its the best ive tried yet. i aint tried my ave bobas bounty or my nite lite bounty hunter or kickbass gooey better cake.

so can someone tell me whats the best one i aint tried yeat and some i should get like any good apple juice just anything good. thank

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
vaper bomb honeysuckle,dfw honeysuckle,kickbass hummingbird nectar they all like smoking perfume to me..
Don't throw away anything that tastes like perfume.

Let it sit for anywhere from a week to a month and try it again.
It's what we call steeping, and a lot of fresh made juices need to steep.

OnnaB

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
GA
It sounds like you want/like sweet juices. I really like Boba's. I also just got "OMG" from Kick Bass Vapors (yes, OMG is the name of the juice...it's under the KBV specialties tab). I like the OMG so much I just ordered a bigger bottle! It's sweet...sorta caramel, vanilla....not sure what else. But like others have said, it's mostly just a matter of trying any juices you can and figure it out for yourself. Good Luck!

teamscon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2012
NC
The wyatt erp I got from freedomsmokeusa is tasting like purfume. Been steeping for awhile ... May need longer lol.

If you want some underground juice noone knows about ... Royal Blend is one of my all day vapes. He mixes it himself ... And is just awesome (I switched from regular flavor analogs btw) and love it.

ry4 from myvaporstore.com. (myfreedomskokeusa.com has american made ry4 that tastes like liqourice ... I hated it)

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
Thanks keep em coming.
All right, what the heck, why not.
:)

Of all the flavors you mentioned, I have only tried House Blend.
I think it is okay, but I've had many better.

So here are my all-time favorite flavors, that I will always buy and have on hand...
--Dekang DK-TAB
--Vermillion River Kentucky Premium
--NicVape Junior Mint Daddy
--Halo Prime 15
--Kick Bass Vapor Caramelized Cappuccino
--Backwoods Brew Casablanca

Ratchet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Really good all day vape if you like iced tea: Kickbassvapor Mint sweet tea, I like the 30/70 VG/PG mix with extra flavor. I have 60 mls of it in store and just ordered 90 more, I vape that stuff all day, every day, with short switches to:

- Butterfly Bait from momandpopvaporshop
- Pchela's Famous Five Layer from momandpopvaporshop
- Newtella (momandpop again)
- Creme de Menthe from elixirliquids.com
- Peppermint Ice Cream from Kickbass
- Smores from Vapedudes
- Chocolate Martini from Vapedudes
- Grasshopper (momandpop)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread