Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2013
Central Florida
www.azenglass.com
We're looking at it all wrong.
The cap is for OTHER people to see!
We need caps that say things like "Ask me about my battery" or "IT'S NOT SMOKE!"

Well, what I do when people start coughing and hacking around me while I'm blithly vaping away is say... "what? Are you allergic to Elderberry juice? That's all I'm vaping to prevent colds..., I'm improving the air:)".

My experience has been that people stop coughing immediately and go on about their business without another complaint, seriously.

And actual scientific studies bears out that there is NO SECOND HAND SMOKE (there is NO combustion taking place anyway, but there's no residue in the air EITHER):
http://publichealth.drexel.edu/~/media/Files/publichealth/ms08.pdf

I don't see why some vapers are willing to become martyrs and pariahs to hypochondriacs.

AlteredReality

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 10, 2013
Cochran, Georgia, United States
I'm all jealous knowing that you have your provaris in hand. I'm not at home and mine will not be there as they need a signature!! Will probably have to wait until monday!! The agony!!!!!

I'm in the same agony boat w you hunny...my tracking said I we'd have mine today...but it never came *sigh*..I've been looking out the window waiting all day!
Its Torture to hv to wait til monday!

{{☆♡Mytappitytapatalk♤☆}}

Ozwald

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Montana
<australian whisper>And here we have the elusive Packagus Dropus. Timid & shy in his native habitat, he is well know to pass by even the most watchful of eyes completely unseen. To catch glimpse of one on a given day should be reason for celebration. oh, shh... I think he's spotted us, mate. And there he goes bounding back into the wild. Whatta beaut!</australian whisper>

Edit:

Mailman%20you%20will%20be%20terrified%20DDD.jpg

Seapup

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2013
Virginia, USA
<australian whisper>And here we have the elusive Packagus Dropus. Timid & shy in his native habitat, he is well know to pass by even the most watchful of eyes completely unseen. To catch glimpse of one on a given day should be reason for celebration. oh, shh... I think he's spotted us, mate. And there he goes bounding back into the wild. Whatta beaut!</australian whisper>

Edit:

lawl.GIF
rotfl.GIF
lawl.GIF
rotfl.GIF

meagain

Sep 16, 2013
Midwest
After changing my mind about 37,000 times I went with the full size black satin. If I were to get another one (that should read "when" I get another one) I'll go through the whole indecision on color again I'm sure. Which ones did you order?

Both Minis - a black and a white. Also ordered a Polished end cap and a white end cap and a tatroe/ring. All of which were due to arrive today but didn't :|

AlteredReality

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 10, 2013
Cochran, Georgia, United States

Edit:

Awwww :) Are you trying to cheer me up Oz ? 'cuz it's workin' ~ Tks

Impulso

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2013
Rocklin, ca
And here it is. I actually had to turn down the voltage. One thing I have found that's a little puzzling to me is that my mvp2 is supposed to have pretty much the same vape due to the DC signal, but find on the same exact voltage, the flavor is better on the provari. I wonder whether the MVP takes a second or so to get to the actual voltage as the battery starts draining?(oscilloscope readings I've seen don't show that though). Maybe it's the confirmation bias working? :)

Apologize for the sidewards picture. In my euphoria, forgot my head was attached upright and not on the side.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 54

Ozwald

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Montana
And here it is. I actually had to turn down the voltage. One thing I have found that's a little puzzling to me is that my mvp2 is supposed to have pretty much the same vape due to the DC signal, but find on the same exact voltage, the flavor is better on the provari. I wonder whether the MVP takes a second or so to get to the actual voltage as the battery starts draining?(oscilloscope readings I've seen don't show that though). Maybe it's the confirmation bias working? :)

Apologize for the sidewards picture. In my euphoria, forgot my head was attached upright and not on the side.

Don't worry, there's so many sideways pics on here that I've become very proficient at balancing my monitor on it's edge.

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR

It's that ProVape secret sauce.

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy

I haven't tried every PV out there but from what I have tried, nothing vapes like a ProVari.

Pam1384

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2013
Tacoma, WA, USA
Oh man, I want another one so bad. What if a freak accident happened and I had to send mine in for repairs? I have the ProVape site up right now and am thisclose to getting another one. I really can't comfortably afford another one right now. But I want one damn it! I have to be reasonable. My husband reminded me that I could get one for my birthday but that's 3 months away. Gah, what to do?

My heart says "yes yes" but my brain is telling me "no no" and the last time I ignored what my brain was telling me turned out not so good. Less than a year ago I bought a '96 Camaro Z28 and my husband said I'd regret it and I do. Well, sometimes it's cool as hell but when I'm trying to load the 1 year old grandson in there it's a total PITA. I blame it all on a midlife crisis.

Anyway, I just had to type it all out. I think I can resist now. Carry on.

eda123

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2013
Austin
Oh man, I want another one so bad. What if a freak accident happened and I had to send mine in for repairs? I have the ProVape site up right now and am thisclose to getting another one. I really can't comfortably afford another one right now. But I want one damn it! I have to be reasonable. My husband reminded me that I could get one for my birthday but that's 3 months away. Gah, what to do?

My heart says "yes yes" but my brain is telling me "no no" and the last time I ignored what my brain was telling me turned out not so good. Less than a year ago I bought a '96 Camaro Z28 and my husband said I'd regret it and I do. Well, sometimes it's cool as hell but when I'm trying to load the 1 year old grandson in there it's a total PITA. I blame it all on a midlife crisis.

Anyway, I just had to type it all out. I think I can resist now. Carry on.

Hahaha im going through the same internal debate on getting my 2nd. No way in hell i NEED it. But i WANT it :)

So, you first- get yours and then ill get mine. Deal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread