Test-drive E-cig events (at home parties)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

brandiwine

Mar 27, 2010
Laguna
Anyone participated or became a sales rep to sell e-cigs via parties or as this one company calls, test-drive events? I know I really wanted to try one before I bought and drove pretty far to find a place to try one and that Kiosk was busy selling them for a lot more than I got mine from the web.

I got the info on the program and to get a base line kit to start with it is not more than the cost of one kit, with more stuff in it. They offer 20% commission on all sales to me plus 5% commission on any sales of other sales reps I recruit and they give host bonus points (equal to dollars) of 15% of the sales by a host. And once a customer is registered as my customer I continue to get a commission on any supplies they buy.

Sounds pretty good. I already am sort of doing this for free. All my friends wanted to try mine and then bought and then got their friends interested etc. I smoke mine at my local coffee place and am asked all the time about it. Seems like easy estra cash to me. But I don;t want to get ripped off.

Any experience with this? I mainly read this forum and I don't know if I can post the link to their site that explains the program? I would appreciate any feedback and if you want to email me privately through the forum I can share the details.

Woudl appreciate your :2c::2c: worth.

brandiwine

Mar 27, 2010
Laguna
I just checked back to my only other post and I was able to post a link there but it is now not allowed. If you search on my post about Disney World the party company is the new party version for that company. I found this e-cig company when I was at Disney World and urgently needed a replacement e-cig. If you look up that post you can get their info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread