Testing Starre FREEMAX tank w/ Ni200 0.25ohm coil head

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian435Baer

Sep 6, 2015
image.jpg
hey, so I already own a mini super-tank and have the 0.2 and 0.5 ohm tobeco coil heads, and also a 0.2ohm tc coil head by tobeco. Also I have the Uwell crown tank with 0.2ohm and 0.5ohm coils, no tc sensing ni200's. Although I did have one ni200 0.15ohm coil for the Uwell crown, that coil head simply burnt out(was from a bad batch) within two days. I just purchased a five pack of 0.25ohm Ni200 coil's for my 2* Starre tanks, and I put together one for my wife, and one for me. So far this tank ROCKS with the 0.25ohm Ni200 coil heads(rated 20w-80w). I don't even have this thing cranked up and it's kicking major .... I have it set to 55.0w and 422degrees fereinheit and she's a chuckin' em. I'm just curious how everybody else is doing/using temp control, and what setups they have. Anybody else out there using the starre FREEMAX and the 0.25ohm ni200 coil heads? I'm using mine on top of my trusted snow wolf 200watt box mod with TC @ 55.0w/422fereinheit. Here is a photo of my current set-up. Running like a champ and I'm in absolute love! I switched from the starre tank to the tfv4 then the Uwell crown, and then to the mini super tank, but now that I have the 0.25ohm ni200 coil heads for the starre I'm certainly switching back. I didn't realize how well these worked and my goodness it's dope.
Here's a photo, enjoy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread