Thank you Rob!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Njt07

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2011
Ft Hood TX
Oh thank you, thank you, thank you. I have been stuck using this crappy clone of a mech mod or a crappy brick mod ever since my stole my mini while I waited for the Grand I ordered for my wife to come in. It came in today and I ripped the coil and yarn out of my igo-L that was sitting on said crappy brick mod and stuck it into the RM2 and set the Reo up. Even though the airhole is too small, the yarn is slightly burnt (this thing hits a lot harder than the old contacts) I'm still much, much happier to be back to using a Reo and RM2!

redeyedancer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Maine
Oh thank you, thank you, thank you. I have been stuck using this crappy clone of a mech mod or a crappy brick mod ever since my stole my mini while I waited for the Grand I ordered for my wife to come in. It came in today and I ripped the coil and yarn out of my igo-L that was sitting on said crappy brick mod and stuck it into the RM2 and set the Reo up. Even though the airhole is too small, the yarn is slightly burnt (this thing hits a lot harder than the old contacts) I'm still much, much happier to be back to using a Reo and RM2!
Thank you

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
spygratsreo.jpg

Njt07

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2011
Ft Hood TX
Congrats on the grand, but sucks someone stole the mini from you.

Lol oops, I guess I should have edited it, I meant to say my WIFE stole mine cause hers (gripper guts put into a snuss tin she had been using for a few years finally broke) wasn't working.

Somehow this thing has improved my battery life. I still am using a .9 ohm coil and usually (pre- repair kit) had to change the battery at about 2 pm everyday. Its now 4pm and im just now getting ready to switch out the battery.

My wife's grand did have an issue where it would work with a freshly inserted battery for one drag then it wouldn't work. I looked at it and it looked like the gold contact had corroded or something or maybe arced too much to her battery. I gently cleaned the contact, lightly scraped the extra "stuff" off of the contact (not the gold) and put noalax on it, problem fixed. I guess you need to add noalax immediately with the new kits?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread