Status
Not open for further replies.

Butters78

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
San Antonio, Texas, United States
They have a lot more stuff than they had a few months back. They have the mini pro-tank, some k100's, MVPs, an SVD, Zmax, Vamo 3, a whole boat load of juice, restocked heads, CEx's etc. etc.

I totally agree in supporting them, every time I have been there, they have treated me right.

Nice, I see on the web page they moved their Blanco location so it's easier to find.

Sewage

ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2013
Texas
As a resident in San Antonio this is the only store I will go to. Amazing staff, amazing help on anything you can possibly need answered, and beyond scrumptious flavors. I highly recommend a flavor they have that I will NEVER put down it's called Sour Raspberry. There is currently only three vape shops in SA, two of them being Thanks For Vaping and I'm not even going to state what the other knock off super expensive place is called.. You absolutely need to stop by T4V!! And I hope you have a wonderful time here!! They will assist you on just about anything you could possibly have answered, if not answered by the wonderful ECF already ;) Fantastic products! I can't ever get enough of this shop and I'm sure your going to want to come back! A welcome from SA and all the fellow vapors here in our town :)

rvh414

ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2013
San Antonio
As a resident in San Antonio this is the only store I will go to. Amazing staff, amazing help on anything you can possibly need answered, and beyond scrumptious flavors. I highly recommend a flavor they have that I will NEVER put down it's called Sour Raspberry. There is currently only three vape shops in SA, two of them being Thanks For Vaping and I'm not even going to state what the other knock off super expensive place is called.. You absolutely need to stop by T4V!! And I hope you have a wonderful time here!! They will assist you on just about anything you could possibly have answered, if not answered by the wonderful ECF already ;) Fantastic products! I can't ever get enough of this shop and I'm sure your going to want to come back! A welcome from SA and all the fellow vapors here in our town :)

Eh..they're ok. If your just starting off and new to vaping it's a great place. Their eliquid is bit pricy compared to buying it online.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread