Thanks Vapor4Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martin2277

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2009
Tempe, AZ
I have placed just three orders with V4L and I will say I am very impressed. I placed my first order during the Christmas sale. I ordered I bunch of different carts to try out. I then placed another order because I forgot to add one of the flavors I wanted to try. I wonder how many people do that? After seeing a few new flavors and the VG carts I decided to order a few more, also got a couple of batteries.

I got my orders very quickly and after opening I noticed I had some extras. Now I was surprised at what I got in my larger order but still surprised after I opened my small order of just one box of Carts. Still a couple of freebies. On the last order I got a couple of great items that will also get used. I have heard of many people happy with freebies and I can now say that I am also a happy customer. I never expect freebies but it was very nice. Thank you.

I like the convince of V4L carts. So easy to grab a couple of carts and batteries and be good for the day. Plus the carts on my Silver Bullet are great at 6V. I just need to make sure I don't over cook them. I fried two by mistake.

Thanks V4L I have also been giving cards out like crazy.
:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
I have placed just three orders with V4L and I will say I am very impressed. I placed my first order during the Christmas sale. I ordered I bunch of different carts to try out. I then placed another order because I forgot to add one of the flavors I wanted to try. I wonder how many people do that? After seeing a few new flavors and the VG carts I decided to order a few more, also got a couple of batteries.

I got my orders very quickly and after opening I noticed I had some extras. Now I was surprised at what I got in my larger order but still surprised after I opened my small order of just one box of Carts. Still a couple of freebies. On the last order I got a couple of great items that will also get used. I have heard of many people happy with freebies and I can now say that I am also a happy customer. I never expect freebies but it was very nice. Thank you.

I like the convince of V4L carts. So easy to grab a couple of carts and batteries and be good for the day. Plus the carts on my Silver Bullet are great at 6V. I just need to make sure I don't over cook them. I fried two by mistake.

Thanks V4L I have also been giving cards out like crazy.
:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Martin, welcome to our growing V4L family. Please, get a new passthru, casue, I think you will be surprised comparing it, ay a bit over 5 volts, with your mods:lol:and the savings, as well as ease of use:)

Enjoy

steve:cool:

Darrigaaz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2009
New Mexico, USA
A bit over 5v? So it's a tad bit stronger than the old passthrough? Now my interest is peaked..

I was going to be content with my older passthrough until they died, since I thought the only upgrades were sturdier and longer cord.. But if this more voltage is also part of the new ones, I gotta get one.

Need free shipping even if it takes a week so I can order every couple days... <hint hint>

scuzzy19

ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2009
Chicago
Martin, welcome to our growing V4L family. Please, get a new passthru, casue, I think you will be surprised comparing it, ay a bit over 5 volts, with your mods:lol:and the savings, as well as ease of use:)

Enjoy

steve:cool:

The pt is looking mighty tempting to leave at work but I dont know I dont know if I want the higher voltage. would be nice to have a 3v pt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread