Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuzzy Bruce

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2014
Fort Liquordale, Fl.
On Nov. 2 I pulled the trigger on a blem Reo Grand and a RM6 atty. I was expecting a LP with a brass SL door. I stalked the mailman on the expected delivery day. Like a poor child getting unexpected gifts at Christmas, I ripped the box open. Though a blem, this was beauty in my hand and I could find no fault. The agony begins! I had my first Reo but through some confusion, it was not the LP/SL. Now I have a Reo I can not vape. I even have four virgin SX30 batteries begging to be used.

So, what to do? Send my first Reo back for a milling, or maybe exchange the RM6 for a 1 or 2? Nah,,, I decided on Nov. 5 to buy another Reo, this one a LP Grand along with a RM2. More agony! Now I have to wait out the weekend to get my second Reo and then be able to use them both. As I write this tale of agony, I am staring and a beautiful brass doored Grand and an already built RM6 that has been juiced and test fired. Oh the agony!

At least I will be squonking as I build the RM2. Sure hope my three other mech mods and two VW mods get at least a visiting use once in awhile.

custom-classic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2013
USA
You have way more patience than me, I would have broke out the disk sander by now.

Congratulations on the new REO/REOs.

This. :)

I just finished chopping the top on my new (to me) VVG:

zj4qF41.jpg

1qkxIMm.jpg

Super easy!!!

Congrats on not one, but two new Reos!!!

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
Oh man, Bruce. That's a tough turn of fate.

My suggestion would be to start the grieving process with your other mechs. This will give you plenty of time to say goodbye to them, thank them for their service, and clean them well before you either box them for storage or sell them in the classies.

Bigflyrodder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2014
Boston, MA
Oh man, Bruce. That's a tough turn of fate.

My suggestion would be to start the grieving process with your other mechs. This will give you plenty of time to say goodbye to them, thank them for their service, and clean them well before you either box them for storage or sell them in the classies.

Poor, poor mech mods :-(

My "drawer collection" has been growing in direct proportion to the increase of my Reo collection. I don't know where mech mods go to die, but now at least I know what kills them ;-).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread