The Baby Raven Has Hatched - Shorty PHOENiX Raven 2.0ml 35mm AVAILABLE NOW

Status
Not open for further replies.

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
Just wondering if there are any plans for a Pyrex Raven? I love my Baby Raven but have also recently got back into trying new juices and fell in love with KeyLime. I hear that citrus can be a tank killer but then I'm also thinking that there is a difference between polypro and other types of non-glass material? Is that correct? Will polypro stand up to high acidic liquids? I don't want to hurt the poor thing. :)

a new special ravens pyrex nest are being prepped

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Hoping this fixes it. On one, the coil was completely off-center and you could see straight through the connector. Got it fixed and testing it out now. The other, I wasn't able to do much repositioning. It appears that there are two metal cylinders maybe and the wick holes aren't properly aligned so the whole coil assembly is just about fubar. Tried to re-center it and got the wicks fluffed, but not sure how it will do.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 4

ok let us know hoow that goes , ill also speak to the factory to try to use a new method for checking the wick and coil placement so we get them more unified.

ScubaBebe

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2013
Wetumpka, Alabama, United States
Tried your method with a carto that had been having major leaking issue....it worked great. 2 days now and no leaks at all so I'm going to try it with the baby raven carto I have in the Fluid flask. Fingers crossed.
Can't wait for the new Raven pyrex! I love the nest tanks and have had no leaking problems with them at all.

Do you have an ETA on the Baby Raven replacement cartos yet. I need several more. :) Thanks!

Gypzy.Mama

ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2012
Beaumont, Texas (for now)
It worked perfectly. I went ahead and fluffed the wicks on 2 other cartos, one for my 2nd Raven and one for my 2nd SmokTech, and they're both vaping like champs. Forgot to fluff on one of the SmokTechs and it started gurgling this morning. I'm going to fix the wicks and it should be fine after that. Thanks for the help, Bad!

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Tried your method with a carto that had been having major leaking issue....it worked great. 2 days now and no leaks at all so I'm going to try it with the baby raven carto I have in the Fluid flask. Fingers crossed.
Can't wait for the new Raven pyrex! I love the nest tanks and have had no leaking problems with them at all.

Do you have an ETA on the Baby Raven replacement cartos yet. I need several more. :) Thanks!

glad that worked out for you, some stuff already shipped to us but pyrex nest is almost ready for primetimme, even has a fill port and removeable as well, 2 new nests coming in pyrex

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
It worked perfectly. I went ahead and fluffed the wicks on 2 other cartos, one for my 2nd Raven and one for my 2nd SmokTech, and they're both vaping like champs. Forgot to fluff on one of the SmokTechs and it started gurgling this morning. I'm going to fix the wicks and it should be fine after that. Thanks for the help, Bad!

glad to hear the tips got you going, like i said im working with them on a new tool so theyy can check each one as the make them and align it all, this will get us to a qc level that will rival anything before it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread