Status
Not open for further replies.

Nomoreash

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Chattanooga, TN
Liquid will play a big role as you mentioned. Darker and/or sweeter liquids won't have the same number of refills between cleanings or just tossing it, whichever you do. Higher PG ratios also help some.

For me the longest lasting are the CE2 Clearos with the 3ml BD Syringe replacement. I've got several over 3 months old in regular use and still performing like new. Out of the box with no modding I would say the Bloog or Volt cartos.

caged

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Laurel, MD
Liquid will play a big role as you mentioned. Darker and/or sweeter liquids won't have the same number of refills between cleanings or just tossing it, whichever you do. Higher PG ratios also help some.

For me the longest lasting are the CE2 Clearos with the 3ml BD Syringe replacement. I've got several over 3 months old in regular use and still performing like new. Out of the box with no modding I would say the Bloog or Volt cartos.

What about the Echo or iGo (I believe iGos are horizontal).

Robotfactory

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2011
San Jose, CA
Most will say the bloog and volt cartos are best right now, unless you go LR or dual coil.

My bloogs last forever! Just keep them wet and you should get at least half a dozen fills, if not closer to 10.

i will second this. i have not used the bloog "brand" cartos (too expensive and too much for shipping) but i am using the volt cartos and the halo g6 cartos, which are identical to the bloog cartos. i love them.

caged

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Laurel, MD
Most will say the bloog and volt cartos are best right now, unless you go LR or dual coil.

My bloogs last forever! Just keep them wet and you should get at least half a dozen fills, if not closer to 10.

It could have been my juice then. I haven't been as happy with the SmokTech dual coils or their LR cartos (have not tried the Boge) -- they just don't seem nearly as smooth and the vapor isn't as thick and lush to me so I'm guessing I just prefer horizontal coil cartos to the vertical coil cartos.

Are the Volts really the same as the Bloog? Bloog recently made some changes to make their cartos more VG friendly.

washvap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2011
wa
Are the Volts really the same as the Bloog? Bloog recently made some changes to make their cartos more VG friendly.

I used some gorilla juice in one of my cartos and they work fine. Some VOLT users than don't use the manufacturers juices have had great success from using AVE 100% VG juices in them.

Morandir835

Idiot Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2011
Outside DC
Caged sir the newer bloog cartos have a little higher resistance (2.8ohm avg on the last box I tested), and the filler material isn't as tightly wound as it used to be. They're more like the g6 cartos from halo than the volt cartos. Volt still has the highest resistance, which helps flavor wise (not to mention you can somewhat use them with higher voltage).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread