Not open for further replies.

the_vape_nerd

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
New Orleans, LA
Does anyone else think vaping needs a superstore? I hate to say it because I do like the cottage industry factor and feel that competition is driving the industry but I've held off now on an order for over a month and still can't find a vendor to sell me what I need.

I think at the very least a vendor should and could be supplied with essential items. Things like clearomizers, vivi nova heads, batteries. I mean I understand if you are out of stock on a new product that has just hit and is popular but some of the staples of vaping you guys should never run out of.

I would make a $150 order today if this one vendor just had the vivi nova heads in stock. A few week ago he had the heads but was out of stock on something else i needed for the order. I hate paying twice for shipping.

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
With newer gear coming out every week, and everything keeps getting better all the vendors always want the hottest products so it makes sense not to over stock your shelves in my opinion with a ton of stuff that you may get stuck with, that would just be poor business,, but having the good/best products in stock as much as possible would be a better business plan, so its why it happens a lot IMHO. At this point I wouldn't want 5k vivi Nova heads on my shelf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread