The FastTech Thread for All FastTech Posts (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
I really have to stay out of this thread... I'm sitting here, going on week 3 with no updates of tracking or any sign of the package here in the states. Just asked FT to put out a shipping inquiry and figure out what the blind hell is going on.

Have you tried your tracking # in 17track?
What was your Last tracking point?(location)

nelsonm64

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2013
Kelowna, B.C.
Boborone, could it be said the Nemesis has become the small block 350 of the mech mod world? Inexpensive, easy to find, highly adaptable and great performing.

With a stainless, copper and aluminum Nemesis in the stable I have no need for another but each time I see a nice brass atty or tip, can't help but think how it would look on a brass Nemmy.

ENJOY
great analogy and, you know you can't go wrong with a small block Chevy!

Nailz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    I ordered the bronze TOBH, and 2 drip tips to go with it, the TOBH went to re-stocking, which seems more and more common now a days, what made me laugh is they split the drip tips and sending them now, when saw they was splitting the order, was going to do a ticket and tell them not to bother doing that for just 2 drip tips, but as they can take 48 hours to answer a ticket, didn't see the point, let them send them separate, last time this happen, the item that was re-stocking turned up before the other items they shipped 1st :laugh:

jombo

Jun 27, 2013
    somewhere, fl, usa
    Yeap seems that in stock or ships next day before order then restocking happens lots. Just happened to me on some glass tanks ended up waiting 8 days. That is crazy splitting 2 drip tips me I have learned best to keep orders to 1 item if it looks popular got tired long time ago 5 or 6 things held up for 1 thing then sometimes others will go restocking by the time that 1 is ready to ship. And shipping is so cheap if it is a 10.00 thing only a buck and change to just ship it alone. They split off 2 skull drip tips on me last month and shipped em airmail and it took 6 weeks heck the big item beat em by 3 weeks. I just added them to the order to get up to free shipping should have paid the change instead of adding them.

I am going to order $15.79 Magma Style Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer - stainless steel at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping next week I been wanting a better dripper and that looks like a good 1. Wasn't broke I would order now I will be waiting that thing a long time prolly.

Minnaz

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 11, 2014
    Australia
    Yeap seems that in stock or ships next day before order then restocking happens lots. Just happened to me on some glass tanks ended up waiting 8 days. That is crazy splitting 2 drip tips me I have learned best to keep orders to 1 item if it looks popular got tired long time ago 5 or 6 things held up for 1 thing then sometimes others will go restocking by the time that 1 is ready to ship. And shipping is so cheap if it is a 10.00 thing only a buck and change to just ship it alone. They split off 2 skull drip tips on me last month and shipped em airmail and it took 6 weeks heck the big item beat em by 3 weeks. I just added them to the order to get up to free shipping should have paid the change instead of adding them.

I am going to order $15.79 Magma Style Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer - stainless steel at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping next week I been wanting a better dripper and that looks like a good 1. Wasn't broke I would order now I will be waiting that thing a long time prolly.

I ordered one of these last night i came in my pants when i seen that amazing juicewell and those airholes looks amazing, and a Maraxus for it to sit atop. I think they will b my new favorite combo (heres to hoping anyway). Pluss other bits and pices my order came to 250usd :S oh well

Sent via Vape Signal

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 9, 2012
    Woodburn, OR
    probably be ordering my third magma RDA since they just started carrying it

not sure I trust that the posts are "welded" really wish there was a photo of the posts making connection to the base
    It was a tossup between that and the new Origin V2...I ended up ordering the Magma...and the 1:1 clone brass and stainless tobh attys. Not bad for someone who had only 1 dripper before.
    1718100-5-thumb.jpg
    Magma https://www.fasttech.com/p/1718100
    1716604-6-thumb.jpg
    Brass Tobh https://www.fasttech.com/p/1716604
    1716603-5-thumb.jpg
    SS Tobh https://www.fasttech.com/p/1716603

Oh, and of course I needed matching drip tips for the Tobh attys.
    1709503-1-thumb.jpg
    https://www.fasttech.com/p/1709503
    1709501-3-thumb.jpg
    https://www.fasttech.com/p/1709501

Was a good day for new releases on FT. Ordered a couple 18350 brass Paps clones @ $12 each (WOW!!!) and a copper Quasar.

Love that site.
    I ordered too. :)
    1718002-8-thumb.jpg
    https://www.fasttech.com/p/1718002
    1718001-7-thumb.jpg
    https://www.fasttech.com/p/1718001
    IMO the best mod clones on FastTech. All of the brass GP's are incredible mods.

Wow1420

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 17, 2013
    Somewhere out there
    When my Tree of Life set arrives in a couple of days, as my One-Year-Gift, I think I will be done getting more vaping stuff for my collection. :)

It's been a good year for this little old lady!

After more than 40 years, I quit smoking and took up vaping one year ago exactly, with a $30 tiny clearo/generic ego battery. To write this I've just put my VTR/Taifun GS down beside the Turtleship/Russian and near a bunch of heavily-used MVP2s...

I started at 18 mg and am now at 4 mg.

In June of last year, I found FastTech, thank goodness. I honestly think that if I had not found a reliable source of inexpensive goodies, I might not have been able to stop smoking for this long nor try out some very innovative, fun equipment. Some of it has been grown out of and replaced by things that suit me better, and some things have shown themselves to be the stuff of permanence (or nearly :) )

I've been lucky enough to acquire a great collection of good quality stuff, all from FT, and now that I'm also DIYing (Inawera), I feel confident that I'm going to be able to go into maintenance mode for a good long while. The disposable income I've had for the last couple of months through not smoking and keeping myself to an FT budget (equal to about my weekly carton of cigarettes) has purchased a new camera and a new computer, as well as contributed to finishing the building of a library for kids in Togo. Quitting smoking is probably the best thing I've done in the last 20 or 25 years!:laugh: Even my cats are happy!

Warm wishes to everybody!

Congratulations Maggie!

I hope you continue to post on ECF, I've always enjoyed your posts!

boborone

ECF Veteran
    Nov 13, 2013
    Plano, Tx

anavidfan

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 14, 2012
    U.S.
    Hello Fasttech fans. I am a real fan of the Fatty V2 and found this on the site. Has anyone purchased this that has also used the real Fatty? I am very tempted to give it a try, but the reviews are not the greatest. I have a feeling it could be because of the style. The real Fatty V2 are kinda old tech and are meant for simple single coil set ups and are probably not for the cloud chasers. I dont care about all that as I just like my resistance at 1.0 to 1.2.

I just want to make sure its not a total POS as far as the threading and want to make sure the posts are not loose or any other really bad quality issues. Thanks again.
    $5.94 V13 RDA Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer - 3-airhole at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Last edited:

boborone

ECF Veteran
    Nov 13, 2013
    Plano, Tx
    Hello Fasttech fans. I am a real fan of the Fatty V2 and found this on the site. Has anyone purchased this that has also used the real Fatty? I am very tempted to give it a try, but the reviews are not the greatest. I have a feeling it could be because of the style. The real Fatty V2 are kinda old tech and are meant for simple single coil set ups and are probably not for the cloud chasers. I dont care about all that as I just like my resistance at 1.0 to 1.2.

I just want to make sure its not a total POS as far as the threading and want to make sure the posts are not loose or any other really bad quality issues. Thanks again.
    $5.94 V13 RDA Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer - 3-airhole at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

I can tell you that after buying a ton of RBAs from ft, I will say that now I tend to stay away from ones with the trident drip tip. The manufacturer who puts those with their drippers don't have the quality. BUT there is nothing wrong with them that you can't work around. Nothing is detrimental to it working. Just holes might not line exactly up, thread might be a lil wonky, drip tip hole might be loose, posts turned and not straight, ect. Everything can be worked around, but there is always something wrong. And with their selection they have now, I just tend to stay from that manufacturer all together.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread