The Golden Greek

Status
Not open for further replies.

MyGGlovesme

ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2011
Australia
OH MY MY MY GOD! OMG! OMG! :blink: So many WOW Sweet Words!:blush: :wub:
Thank you very much FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub: :)
I need 24 hours to concentrate on answers to all of you. :vapor:
Thank you a zillion times everyone. :)

Imeo, thank you. :) "The Golden Greek" is absolutely amazing and unforgettable name.
God bless The GG and The GG Family. :)

MyGGlovesme

ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2011
Australia
Hi everyone.)
Sorry, now I feel double bad. ((( My life is up and down................
My husband is in the hospital right now...he has low back pain but he will be home tomorrow. We hope!
I apologize for my late response after your all fantastic words and comments. And thank you again and again. :)

P.S. I received this video link today.
Warning. No celebrities there. It's only state fashion show for creative people any age.

If you are not fashion fan do not watch it at all)) or start watch from 8:58min pls, there will be some of my show outfits one by one.
And second one will be The Golden Greek, my Best Creation I ever did in my whole life!
So enjoy The Golden Greek walking. It's really amazing. I just love what I did with my Tasmanian Version of The GG. GGTV. )) Sorry Imeo. :)
I will be back as soon my all downs become ups. Sorry again guys. :blush:

Thank you, my Favorite GG Store! Thank you Shimon. :) Thank you Tim. :)

Last edited:

Painfreak

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2011
SG
I♥myGG;4369775 said:
Hi everyone.)
Sorry, now I feel double bad. ((( My life is up and down................
My husband is in the hospital right now...he has low back pain but he will be home tomorrow. We hope!
I apologize for my late response after your all fantastic words and comments. And thank you again and again. :)

P.S. I received this video link today.

If you are not fashion fan do not watch it at all)) or start watch from 8:58min pls, there will be some of my show outfits one by one.
And second one will be The Golden Greek, my Best Creation I ever did in my whole life!
So enjoy The Golden Greek walking. It's really amazing. I just love what I did with my Tasmanian Version of The GG. GGTV. )) Sorry Imeo. :)
I will be back as soon my all downs become ups. Sorry again guys. :blush:

Thank you, my Favorite GG Store! Thank you Shimon. :) Thank you Tim. :)

Hope your husband get well soon! and once again great work of art! :)

MyGGlovesme

ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2011
Australia
I am back finally. :) Hi everyone. :)

Thank you very much Imeo, Atavanhalen, Fright88, Ariel_MX, MrKrinkle, Zoranth, JollyRogers, RippleInStillWater, Wfarrar33, Moonlight, Rick.45cal, Psychomaster, Gredie, Major, Dspin, North Shore, Stv888, Painfreak and Everyone who was watching my GG. )))
Thanks a million, everyone. I was excited to make it, I’m taking care of this outfit constantly and haven’t spilt any e-liquids on it. )) People are commenting about my GG all the time, I have a shop at the local market so I take it here every Sunday and bring it back home.

My husband is great now. I brought him his GG in hospital, it was funny to vape there. )))
All is working PERFECTLY, Imeo, I feel like I’ve always have my GG, for many years. :)))

MrKrinkle, ))) I don’t know Lucy’s phone number, sorry, she is 17yo girl, maybe she hasn’t got a phone at all, joking. ))) Yeah, Lucy was the best model for The GG, that’s for sure. She is very tall; it was great to see the GG dress on her.

RippleInStillWater, you are always making me laugh, thank you. )))))))

Wfarrar33, I could sew all of your buttons, even for free, but only if you pay for delivery.))) Thank you.

Rick.45cal, no it was hard only to sew first couple of hundred petals, I was even swearing but after it, I became a petal professional. )))

Yes, Major, you are right! We are all very talented here with our GG in our hands.

North Shore, thank you for idea about the pockets. )

Gredie, thank you, yes, all is ok now.

Thank you Imeo. Yes, the GG made by you gives me inspiration. :)
I will never do the same outfit again; it was the only GG that I have made. Someone wanted to buy my GG, but I will never sell it. It’s my celebration on my GG vaping move. I don’t think I could make something like this with a packet of Marlboro in my hand. )))

Thank you everyone again and again.:hubba: Sorry for the delay with my answer. :blush:

I want to finish my GG outfit story with this song. My son gave me this link today. I have goose bumps from listening to it...

So many talented people around the World, of course Imeo is The First, all our GG Family are very talented people in different things even in assembling iAtty )), ...Singers, Writers, Composers and many others.

All we need to do is to take care of each other and help everyone who needs our help.
God Bless The Golden Greek.

Last edited:

MyGGlovesme

ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2011
Australia
Hi Family. :) Hi Imeo. :) How are you?
Thank you Imeo again and again. :vapor:
I am very happy to have here my new GG Family member Ody & upgrade, didn't play with it yet 'cause busy working.
So I finally did photoset with my new model Jess last Sunday for my website.
Enjoy everyone.
girl_wink.gif

The Golden Greek. Proudly designed & made by IlovemyGG. )

Last edited:

MyGGlovesme

ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2011
Australia
Huffelpuff thank you. :) This outfit made from 10 000 golden petals I bought from our lovely eBay. They are sewed by me all together. It took me 3 days and this is the best outfit I made for my 30 sewing years. It was fun to make it. :)
Yes, it's like a new version of Brass GGTB I started my GG vaping. )
Some more photos of our photoset to confirm my last 10+ months of my GG lifestyle.

Imeo sorry for Off . :blush::vapor:

Last edited:

silverrocks

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 1, 2011
USA
www.ihatesilver.com
I♥myGG;4104334 said:
Hi everyone. :) I really miss you all. :) Especially you, Imeo. :)
I have been very busy with work, sorry guys, but I want to share with you my two pieces of Fantastic News.
The first one is, Imeo gave me Permission to name my outfit "The Golden Greek" for one Fashion Show in our capital city. I worked really hard on it, thinking 3 weeks and making it the next 3 days. It has 10 thousand golden petals sewed by me, all together with a see through corset like a clear window on UFS. ))
Of course my SS GGTS # 298 was with me all the time and it was really fun to make it with GG clouds around. Here are some photos. Sorry about the quality, I was too excited I didn't concentrate with my camera.

I will have a CD in a couple of days from the Fashion Show so I will try to make it better.

That's not all. :)
The show must go on, therefore couple of weeks after the Fashion Show I got an email from our Radio station with a proposal to make some outfits for the Emmy Award in LA 18th of September 2011 for a wife of an Emmy Awards Nominator from Tasmania who made some fantastic photos about the Sea Shepherd for Animal Planet.
I will not say all of the details but the point is that Imeo brings good luck.:angel:
GG brings good luck. :thumb:
Vaping brings good luck. :)
That's for sure. :vapor:
Thank you Imeo for everything!!! :) You are The Best!
6 months without smoking with only one precious SS GGTS + my Beauty iAtty. It means a lot to me. Thank you, Chief. :)

Is anyone here who can confirm GG Lucky time or am I the only one? :)))

Very nice, beautiful dress. I know how to call if I need a dress made for a special occasion.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Only 3 days for this miracle my dear ??? This dress is what we will call "The Olumbic dress"! Exellent thought and I am sure very well made by your incredible hands swetty. Thanks for sharing my lovely girl:):)
I♥myGG;5434281 said:
Huffelpuff thank you. :) This outfit made from 10 000 golden petals I bought from our lovely eBay. They are sewed by me all together. It took me 3 days and this is the best outfit I made for my 30 sewing years. It was fun to make it. :)
Yes, it's like a new version of Brass GGTB I started my GG vaping. )
Some more photos of our photoset to confirm my last 10+ months of my GG lifestyle.

Imeo sorry for Off . :blush::vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread