Status
Not open for further replies.

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
Yes im Talking about Sugar Cookies by MsTsBakery. This juice is unreal.If you like bakery vapes i guarentee there is nothing better.Try it. If you dont think the same i will buy it from you.It seems anyone who trys it has a new daily vape. Even more you will be vaping it nonstop. Buying anything less then 15ml is unheard of . Its so good i had to lower my nic level to 14mg since i as well as others go through about 30ml every 4 days it seems. I cant come close to vaping any other juice that fast . Snickerdoodle is amazing too but Sugar Cookie is Godly.

It tastes exactly like a sugar cookie. Very sweet and SUPER FLAVORFULL but at the same time mellow and not overwhelming. Heaven in a bottle. Iv tried juices from more than 20 vendors and nothing comes remotely close to Msts SugarCookie. Ejuices are usually like watered down replicas of the real thing in general but msts is the only vendor where the juice tastes like the real thing. Not mimicing it ,its like she just bottled the real thing. Just as much flavor as a real sugar cookie. She invented bakery juices and still to this day nobody has ever been able to make a bakery juice as good

If you check out Msts subforum you will see that many people share my same opinion. If your looking for your daily vape you NEED to try it. Msts wont let you down. Her juices are just superior in every aspect to anything else on the market. You dont hear reviews of other vendors juice like people write about msts juice . Once you try them your usually a fan for life.She makes it hard to vape anything else.

Ms T's Bakery

:banana:

Last edited:

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
I'll have to try the sugar cookie on my next order. 30ml in 4 days, you are addicted Str8V8ping. Sounds like Crack in a bottle - LOL

It is like crack in a bottle . Its delicious. Its the the only juice i just cant put down. I lowered my nic from 24mg to 14mg when i vape sugar cookies though

Karla Lyle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2011
Frederick, md
@Srtr8 I just figured out what you were talking about when you said she doesn't add sweetener. Now I'm really starting to notice the sucralose in some others juices. Some flavors more than others but I really may be starting to agree with you now. At least on a lot of the juices. I see in your signature your #4 is shortcake. Is that strawberry shortcake? I was looking for it on her menu since your top 3 are also my favorites, I'm assuming I'll like your #4 too. I usually don't like fruit flavors. Is the strawberry very fruity or more candied?:drool:

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
@Srtr8 I just figured out what you were talking about when you said she doesn't add sweetener. Now I'm really starting to notice the sucralose in some others juices. Some flavors more than others but I really may be starting to agree with you now. At least on a lot of the juices. I see in your signature your #4 is shortcake. Is that strawberry shortcake? I was looking for it on her menu since your top 3 are also my favorites, I'm assuming I'll like your #4 too. I usually don't like fruit flavors. Is the strawberry very fruity or more candied?:drool:

Yes strawberry shortcake. Its amazing . Possibly the best fruit juice there is . Its two different juices in one. When its fresh its like a super tart ripe strawberry (No candy at all) with a hint of cake but after steeping the cake in it really comes out . Its a fruit and a bakery juice. Her msTwinks(twinkies) juices is another really good one as well as her GBC and cake icing.If my sig was bigger id be able to fit them . Btw those are my fav juices out of all the 150 or so different juices by different vendors. Iv tried probably 20 or more vendors juice and msts juices still take the whole top of the list.Iv tried all the real popular juices as well like BH,bobas,CC house,BWB,kbv etc

Last edited:

Adam the Aussie

ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2011
Australia
[/U]5758]What flavors have you tried? Its very odd to like only a couple of her juices. Did you give them time to steep?Her juices are made fresh and when steeped change a lot.

Looks like your from australia. Are you sure your talking about the same vendor? I dont think msts ship to australia.

I've tried the Banana Fosters Coffee, Cola, Snickerdoodle, Peanut Butter Cup, Apple Pie, Strawberry Lemonade, Green Apple Lollipop, Cotton Candy, Peach, Blueberry Jelly & BluRaspberry (and yes, I did let them steep). I'm not saying they are bad juices, just nothing that blew me away, plus they clog up my cartos fairly quickly. They do ship to Australia, for the ridiculous sum of $35, compared to about $15 from every other vendor I've ordered from.

Ms T's just isn't for me, but as I said in my previous post, we're so lucky to have the juice options that we do and I'm glad you've found your go to vendor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread