The NJoy PenStyle... its my first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

applefr3ak

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2008
Ogden, Utah, United States
Hello Everyone. I recently purchased an Njoy Pen Style E-Ciggy. So Far i really like it and have stayed off the Analogs. 5 days now.. well its the 6th day in a bit i suppose.. I work graves.. up all night. Very nice not to have to go outside and freeze my .... off out here in Utah.

On to the Questions...

1: Has anyone tried to Clean an Njoy?? I am just wondering cause it sure does have a hard draw.

2: Whats normal batt life on a pen style?

3: I am using Jane's Kick juice and i really like it, But how many times can you refill a cart??

4: What way should i lay/stand the njoy to make sure i dont get that "nasty" taste the next time i puff it? Seems like if i stand it up i get it, seems if i lay it down i seem to get it and reallllly have to prime it before i get good flavor back and take a big puff. Yeah the carts are full, doesnt really do it if i drip.. would rather just use carts tho. or is drippin on the atomizer ok?

5: Best way to refill Carts? How full should it be?? completely full barely push on the stuff in there and see juice??

6: I know this in is a doosey, been discussed a lot.. but has anyone actually cleaned an Njoy??

I have gotten on the puresmoker website and he states his atomizers are compatible which is great becuase njoy doesnt sell them seperate. and if they did.. lol.. would be pretty pricey. Anyone had any use of the penstyle from puresmoker? Planning on buying some spare parts from Steve is it?? (if i remember his name right) and do you know where puresmoker is located?? in the us? what state?

Sorry for the long post.. just been mulling this all over for a few days waiting to post. I love my e-cig, just want to get kinks worked out.. this hard draw thing makes me nuts sometimes. I even blow it out, store it upside down at night etc.. (no cart obviously lol)

Thanks a million in advance, I had scoured the forums for Njoy pen style reviews and didnt find a lot of stuff specific to the Njoy.

Thanks,
Jason:thumb:

D

Dukeboy08

sorry I had to Leave for a Moment on the Chat board
1) My Penstyle is the same model or comparable to the Njoy, i usually use a teakettle and on the end that whistles I steam it on both ends for about 3 seconds (twice) Check out my Thread "How do I Thread this?"
Steve is located in Southern California,
I'm going to hit the sack but I hope Some great person on here will help you out.

applefr3ak

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2008
Ogden, Utah, United States
No real answers? grrr. Was hoping to hop on here today and see some good stuff. Anyways, Been resting the Njoy on its side and it seems to be doing better about the yucky taste thing. Still wish i could make it draw a little easier. But i guess the Njoy is a 2 hole atomizer. Anyone know if their newest models are 4 hole? I got mine off ebay and maybe its a few months old or something?

Jason

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread