Status
Not open for further replies.

mistike

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2014
Los Angeles, CA, USA
Hi vapers !!

I've received a bottle of Honey & Fig tobacco from The Plume Room, and oh, my, the taste ! First time I actually come accross a juice that has a strong taste, and it's pretty damn good too.

I would make it one of my favorites - not a ADV because it's quite sweet, but I find it doesn't have enough throat hit, and Im not a huge fan of higher VG blends anyway. I got the 50 PG / 50 VG recommended blend, and 18 nic.

Does anyone know if we can request a different blend than the ones they recommend ? Like 70/30 ? Would that help getting a bit more throat hit ?

Last edited:

SpectorMax

Apr 13, 2014
Atlanta,Ga
Hi vapers !!

I've received a bottle of Honey & Fig Tobacco from The Plume Room, and oh, my, the taste ! First time I actually come accross a juice that has a strong taste, and it's pretty damn good too.

I would make it one of my favorites - not a ADV because it's quite sweet, but I find it doesn't have enough throat hit, and Im not a hige fan of higher VG blends anyway. I got the 50 PG / 50 VG recommended blend, and 18 nic.

Does anyone know if we can request a different blend than the ones they recommend ? Like 70/30 ? Would that help getting a bit more throat hit ?

I just received some a few days ago and was not disappointed. It could use a little more TH but the other blend they offer is 70/30 VG/PG and it might have an even lesser TH with that mix.

mistike

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2014
Los Angeles, CA, USA
I just received some a few days ago and was not disappointed. It could use a little more TH but the other blend they offer is 70/30 VG/PG and it might have an even lesser TH with that mix.

Yes, 30PG/70VG can only be "worse"... and I don't like too much VG in general. I want to order some more to let it steep for a while, so I'll send them an email to see if they can do 70PG/30VG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread