The Return of Snickerdoodle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tempus Fugit

ECF Veteran
Dec 22, 2009
Mos Eisley, Tatooine, Outer Rim
Perhaps the most important announcement in awhile here.

Snickerdoodle is back!!!!!

We are happy to say that we have FINALLY received what we needed and can begin (almost regular) production of Snickerdoodle Cookies again. Now when I say "almost", I mean that I am still leaving on a limit, but only to avoid a stampede. We do not want to run out again due to a bunch of people ordering dozens of 15ml bottles. So, for a temporary period, you can order 2 units of Snickerdoodle Cookies per order. This basically means that you can get two of any bottle size selection in the drop down. If you want two 6ml bottles, fine. Two 10ml? OK. This also includes the 2 x 15ml selection, so that means you can have UP TO FOUR 15ml bottles per order! We think this will be sufficient for most, and will allow us to break it back in a little more gently. The last thing we want is to run out again because of any kind of hoarding.

There it is folks, thank you so much for your patience about it. Understandably, patience was thin sometimes. Had we not limited it to 1 6ml bottle for the time we did, we would have run flat out a couple of weeks ago.

Brandon
Ms T's Bakery

siouxsie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Minnesota
Guess maybe I spoke too soon...there's a good possibility I won't have it in time now (sunday), with this latest delay :(

What mg do you need? I have some coming so I can send you a 15mL of 6 or 12mg in trade if you send me one when you get yours. Just a few drops missing. Congrats early on your anniversary!

AnaCat

ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2011
Chicago, IL
OMG! I finally got the Snickerdoodle I ordered on 4/1 today, and it is as awesome as everyone says it is! I'm in LOVE! I don't know if this was on purpose, but I ordered 6 mL and received 10mL. That was a wonderful surprise! I will definitely be ordering more at the end of the week, because I don't think this will last long for me. All I can say is YUM!

chainvapor

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2010
Kodak TN
OMG! I finally got the Snickerdoodle I ordered on 4/1 today, and it is as awesome as everyone says it is! I'm in LOVE! I don't know if this was on purpose, but I ordered 6 mL and received 10mL. That was a wonderful surprise! I will definitely be ordering more at the end of the week, because I don't think this will last long for me. All I can say is YUM!

Another Happy Snickerdoodle Customer! I have loved this juice for a year now. It ROCKS!! Glad you are enjoying it. If I were you I would just go ahead and order 60ml of it. If you are anything like me, it won't take very long to go through it all!!!!

Happy vaping!
CV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread