Status
Not open for further replies.

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
I'm still very new at vaping, so I might be barking up the wrong tree. :unsure: I've seen several eliquid of the Year Polls, none of which ever discuss PV's, Mods, Customer Service, Availibilty. etc. So I've decided to try to start another Poll !
THE UNOFFICIAL E-CIGARETTE ENTERPRISE OF THE YEAR POLL
1) e-liquid Vendor- Quality Juices, flexibility with PG/VG Ratios, Nic Levels, Special Orders and Requsts.
2) Equipment- PV's, Mods, Tubes and asociated Hardware, Bits and Pieces for your E-Smoking euipment
3) Availibility- Are they even Open ? Do they have what you're looking for in stock and available ?
4) Customer Service- Easy to Contact, willing to accept Special Orders, works for Customers
5) Overall Best Vendor You've Dealt with this Year
And, just to answer my own questions;
1) Heather's Heavenly Vapes- Best juices I've found.
2) REOSmods- If you've got one, then you've got one !
3) Stormy's Vapor Cellar- If I go there, She's got it !
4) Stormy's Vapor Cellar- I call, she answers. I e-mail, she replies. Any issues dealt with promptly and courteously.
5) Best Vendor I've dealt with this year- Stormy's Vapor Cellar
Feel Free to participate in this most un-official of polls. Please Limit Abbreviations or Acronims and I'll try to keep a running talley.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
I'll play ;)

1) E-Liquid Vendor- Quality Juices, flexibility with PG/VG Ratios, Nic Levels, Special Orders and Requests - Heather's Heavenly Vapes

2) Equipment- PV's, Mods, Tubes and asociated Hardware, Bits and Pieces for your E-Smoking equipment- GotVapes

3) Availibility- Are they even Open ? Do they have what you're looking for in stock and available- GotVapes

4) Customer Service- Easy to Contact, willing to accept Special Orders, works for Customers - GotVapes

5) Overall Best Vendor You've Dealt with this Year - GotVapes

DEVO357

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2012
lost Angeles
I havent been vaping that long, havent used too many but here is what I have.
1) E-Liquid Vendor- I just ordered from Alice in vapeland but have not recieved will update.
2) Equipment- S&S Mods/Provape
3) Availibility- Stormys vapor cellar
4) Customer Service- S&S Mods
5) Overall Best Vendor You've Dealt with this Year- I have only dealt with 2! Stormys and S&S both great companies
6) Best brick and mortar - Vape On 2 Los Angeles

Last edited:

inanitydefined

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2011
On a rock floating through space
1) E-Liquid Vendor- Quality Juices, flexibility with PG/VG Ratios, Nic Levels, Special Orders and Requsts.
mount baker vapor
2) Equipment- PV's, Mods, Tubes and asociated Hardware, Bits and Pieces for your E-Smoking euipment
discount vapers
3) Availibility- Are they even Open ? Do they have what you're looking for in stock and available ?
discount vapers
4) Customer Service- Easy to Contact, willing to accept Special Orders, works for Customers
surevapes
surevapes

StereoDreamer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 13, 2012
Columbia MD
1) E-Liquid Vendor- Rawr
2) Equipment- Innovapor/GG/Reosmods
3) Availibility-...
4) Customer Service-Alien Visions
5) Overall Best Vendor You've dealt with-Innovapor

I'm not sure I understand how anyone could rate a vendor "the best" which uses the "Black Friday Stampede" business model all year 'round for it's most poplar products, and who's best-selling juice is only available for sale for about 6 minutes out of every week, but hey, to each his own...

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
I'm not sure I understand how anyone could rate a vendor "the best" which uses the "Black Friday Stampede" business model all year 'round for it's most poplar products, and who's best-selling juice is only available for sale for about 6 minutes out of every week, but hey, to each his own...

Even though I am still very new to all this, I too witnessed the 'Thanksgiving Meltdown' of several of the more 'Popular' Vendors. And, for me personally, looking for something that is 'Out Of Stock' is also frustrating. That is why I included "Availibility" in this poll.

rik701

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2012
Murfreesboro, Tennessee, United States
1) E-Liquid Vendor- Quality Juices, flexibility with PG/VG Ratios, Nic Levels, Special Orders and Requsts.

1) The Vapor Girl Victoria is awesome
2) GotVapes
3) GotVapes and MadVapes
4) Nashville vapor
5) The Vapor Girl

kiwivap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
New Zealand
Mt. Baker Vapor

Mad Vapes

Mad Vapes

Mt. Baker Vapor

Mt. Baker Vapor

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Early Talley- (as of 12/ 6/ 12)- Vendors with Multiple vote each category:

E-Juice; Heathers Heavenly Vapes (4), Mt Baker Vapor (2)
Equipment; GotVapes (4), REOSmods (2), Discount Vapers (2)
Availibility; GotVapes (3), Heathers Heavenly Vapes (2), MadVapes (2), Stormy's Vapor Cellar (2)
Customer Service; Ahlusion (2), GotVapes (2), Mt Baker Vapor (2)
Overall Best; GotVapes (2), Mt Baker Vapor (2), Stormy's Vapor Cellar (2)

This is just an early talley, hopefully more people will participate and we'll get a better idea of everyone's choice Vendors !

Last edited:

Sunshinefl8788

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 13, 2012
Florida
Earky Talley- (as of 12/ 6/ 12)- Vendors with Multiple vote each category:

E-Juice; Heathers Heavenly Vapes (4), Mt Baker Vapor (2)
Equipment; GotVapes (4), REOSmods (2), Discount Vapers (2)
Availibility; GotVapes (3), Heathers Heavenly Vapes (2), MadVapes (2), Stormy's Vapor Cellar (2)
Customer Service; Ahlusion (2), GotVapes (2), Mt Baker Vapor (2)
Overall Best; GotVapes (2), Mt Baker Vapor (2), Stormy's Vapor Cellar (2)

This is just an early talley, hopefully more people will participate and we'll get a better idea of everyone's choice Vendors !

Good thread idea, PapawBrett!

tearose50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
Tennessee :-)

Quality Juices -- Nite Lite Vapor #1, BWB #2 (no flexibility with PG/VG Ratios or Special Orders and Requests. They just make great v-liquid)

:D Best new device: The Kick Module; Best "topper" Bella Tank; Best Atty: Vapage Shifu/slant coil spec hybrid. Best new to me APV -- The Provari (via the Classies, btw.)

I rarely use a "one stop shop". But, I'll vote for RTD as I've been very pleased overall when it comes to batteries and the accessories he carries.

Sagewood Glass.

I simply can not choose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread