The Vapor Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stlphilo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2010
St. Louis, MO
Ordered from The Vapor Room some RY4 and attys, along with what I ordered they threw in 3ml of Marlboro and a free 15ml bottle of 555 for being a first time customer.

I ordered all this Friday night and to my surprise when i got home from work on Monday there was a package just sitting there waiting for me. Well I settle in to my favorite recliner and get ready to try all my new juices when i figure out that one of my three attys is DOA not the end of the world so I continue with my sampling of my my new juice.

Well I start with my 15ml bottle of RY4 and open it up and examine it, smell it, and then proceed to put a few drops in my atty when the entire drip top pops off and 1/4 of the juice just spurts out all over the place, I don't know maybe it's karma catching up to me for all those salt shakers I unscrewed and left on the tables at so many restaurants when i was a kid.

So first thing I do in the morning is Email The Vapor room and let them know what happened and within minutes I get a reply from Josh apologizing and that he will send me a new atty and 6ml of some RY4.

I gota say this is a top notch vendor and really like their juices. The attys are the best priced that I have found and other then the one DOA they seem to doing good.

Highly recommended TOP NOTCH VENDOR! The Vapor Room

Moved On
Aug 19, 2010
Virginia
I made a good $ amount purchase from the vapor room and I've got nothing but smiles about the products I received. They even threw in some tasty samples. They also wrote a little note on the receipt thanking me for my purchase and hoping I enjoy my riva( which is totally awesome) That's personal service. VERY nice.... Two thumbs up vapor room....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread