Status
Not open for further replies.

pennysmalls

Squonkmeister
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2013
Indiana
That's actually very good Rich, you've cut down so much and you've done so on so few ml's per day. I had to go through at least 5-6 ml's a day when I first quit smoking. Keep you devices with you at all times if possible and pick one of them up instead of a cig, you can do this.

Also if your juices are the same flavor or two compatible flavors you can mix the 24 and 12 together then split them between the two tanks to bring your nic level down to 18mg per ml, if you want.

Last edited:
Yesterday I got a new 24 mg juice. I'm used to 6 or 12 mg. I chain vape but for 5 days none of my vape equipment worked I was desperately dry burning just to get a "hit" like a drug fiend! Finally got to a B&M where they fixed me up. So all the rest of the day chain vaped my head off in ecstasy! ( sorry if that sounds weird!) Late last night my heart was racing uncomfortably and my anxiety was scary. I have anxiety anyway. My other juice was 18 mg. I was alternating. The highest I've gotten was 36 mg. Then I was only able to get 6 and 12 mg at the new store I'd been frequenting. I think that's when the chain vamping began. The point of all this is that in my experience a high nic level can be uncomfortable if not dangerous if we aren't careful. Hope this helps someone. <3

Last edited:

granolaboy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2014
Skidegate, BC, Canada
granolaboy.net
CORNHOLIO_NEED_HIS_TP.jpg

xxJollyRogerxx

ECF Veteran
Jun 13, 2014
Cayman Islands
Thanks for all the replies and help. I'm super pumped about cutting back on the cigs so much. I've been smoking for 20+ years so this is real good for me. When I turn 40 I will be hiking the APPALACHIAN trail. I think by then my lungs will be super strong again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stick with it ... I know it is a little different and somewhat cumbersome at times. Don't get discouraged. I smoked for over 30 years and others here even longer and I can guarantee everyone one of them will say the exact same thing. It works!

johnsoncook

Moved On
Oct 13, 2014
Shanghai, China
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered supplier
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread