Thinking of trading my ELA for a Simplicity - have questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bmannator

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2013
Washington USA
Sooooooooooooo??? Was that a yay?... or a nay............. on my fantastic offer???..... don't delay as supplies are limited...

And.... if you call within the next 10 minutes?????? What does she get Dave???... I'm glad you asked, other voice in my head... if you call within the next 10 mins. You'll also receive a special "bonus gift"..... so hot... I can't tell you what it is...but it will also be "set up" with batteries at no additional cost.....

But Wait!!!! there's more!!! You will also receive a collection of some of the most vile, unvapable liquids currently available from some of America's top juice vendors.... (USA,usa, etc.).. That's right!!! this stuff is so bad.. the EPA won't let me flush it down my toilet...

So... call...now......... operators are standing by.......

Last edited:

juicefreak

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2009
Oklahoma
Sooooooooooooo??? Was that a yay?... or a nay............. on my fantastic offer???..... don't delay as supplies are limited...

And.... if you call within the next 10 minutes?????? What does she get Dave???... I'm glad you asked, other voice in my head... if you call within the next 10 mins. You'll also receive a special "bonus gift"..... so hot... I can't tell you what it is...but it will also be "set up" with batteries at no additional cost.....

But Wait!!!! there's more!!! You will also receive a collection of some of the most vile, unvapable liquids currently available from some of America's top juice vendors.... (USA,usa, etc.).. That's right!!! this stuff is so bad.. the EPA won't let me flush it down my toilet...

So... call...now......... operators are standing by...........

LOLOLOL!!!!! i have some of those vile juices here!!! heheh. omg and flavoring that has turned to a perfumey, pungent nasty concoction. even the flavors i know are good, i have to give a sniff test before mixing my DIY. Been burned TOO many x by a vile one that slipped into my bottle lol. eww just eww!!

Well my young june bit the dust this morning at the connector. somehow got stripped so bad 510's and even adapters just spin and spin, so it's time to pick up another cheap variable volt. I don't think i can get my husband to inspector gadget this thing back to life.

looks like for now i will keep my ELA, as it is my sole device right now. My Sig19 never worked right so that's filed away with my vile juice ;-)

juicefreak

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2009
Oklahoma
And.... if you call within the next 10 minutes?????? What does she get Dave???... I'm glad you asked, other voice in my head... if you call within the next 10 mins. You'll also receive a special "bonus gift"..... so hot... I can't tell you what it is..

ps - i LOVE the voices in your head Bmann! lolol made my day :)

Bmannator

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2013
Washington USA
LOLOLOL!!!!! i have some of those vile juices here!!! heheh. omg and flavoring that has turned to a perfumey, pungent nasty concoction. even the flavors i know are good, i have to give a sniff test before mixing my DIY. Been burned TOO many x by a vile one that slipped into my bottle lol. eww just eww!!

Well my young june bit the dust this morning at the connector. somehow got stripped so bad 510's and even adapters just spin and spin, so it's time to pick up another cheap variable volt. I don't think i can get my husband to inspector gadget this thing back to life.

looks like for now i will keep my ELA, as it is my sole device right now. My Sig19 never worked right so that's filed away with my vile juice ;-)

Thank you.... thank you very mush!!! ......I'm here all week.......Not to worry, it shouldn't take that long for you to get really tired of reading this drivel.... look around... you'll soon see that my ability to kill a thread speaks for itself..
Sometimes, I think this "highbrow stuff" is above their reading level...

Meanwhile... I'm pounding away at my keyboard... laughing maniacally at my reflection on the computer screen.. creating my next "work"
only to be cut short by the librarian telling me to be quiet.... again... Shush yourself lady...They say this is how Hemingway got his start, as well...maybe it was Starbucks..

There's no way anyone around here would approve of you parting with your ELA... Why... I myself was only planning to hold it for "safe keeping" just until you came to your senses of course... It's a good thing too... as there are "some people" around here that would go to "great lengths" to get that ELA out of your "freakishly small hands".... They know who they are... and I say.... "shame on them"

And on that note... a big shout out to all the folks around here, who got together to reenact the "shower scene" from The Shawshank Redemption on me.... and why????.. just for trying to help out a scared, confused young girl, who's only wish was to get some friendly "advice".????... shame on them as well...

In conclusion... you have to ask yourself who you trust??? THOSE EVILDOERS???? or the "fatherly advice" from someone who only wants what's best for... You??? Now come over here and sit on "Daddy's lap" and show me where it hurts....

Last edited:

Riverboat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2012
Arizona
Hi david. I have your ELA to replace my P18 that I had for years. With my hands I can't use the lock button on the ELA.

I don't mean to hijack this thread, but.... check out the "non locking ELA bottom button" at the website...
it just might do the trick...if the spring is the problem or you want to try a "loaner"? PM me

Not sure how that would help? It's the same button design-except it is a Non-Locking Brass Button version... I think the problem she is having is not being able to lock the button, juicefreak is that correct?

Last edited:

Bmannator

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2013
Washington USA
My button slide was stiff when I got mine, but after I took it apart and washed it, it immediately got easy to slide. I was able to feel my way in the dark and lock it when it got cleaned.

I thought she was having the same problem, ............... perhaps it needs a good cleaning...

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
my ELA is no more. it found a new home with an ECF member that was admiring one. I will probably buy more super T products in the future, but i'm not a big mech fan after using vari volt mods. i think it's my COPD. i take about 3 sec hits on my ecigs and it's not always enough with a mech.

I'm happy for both of you (you and ELA). Oh, and I guess the other one too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread