Those of you who quit smoking

Status
Not open for further replies.
After 35 years of at least 15 a day, I stopped within two days of gettin the e-cig. I now can't stand the taste of tobacco cigarettes and still have half a pack in the freezer. I had a few e-cig issues that made me try to pick up my old brand. 2-3 puffs made me put them out. It's been....at least 70 days since I quit, well my sig should say if it's working right!
Don't care now if I quit these or not but I bet it would be easier and they are much more staisfying than the patch or gum!!!

K0rvet

Dec 24, 2008
Hi, everyone! I'm new to this forum and very impressed! Learning lots of new things about e-cigs. My e-cig kit arrived (2 pen style e-cigs) on Dec 17th. No urge to smoke analogs since. BTW, I smoked over 2 packs a day for 32 years. 2 days of scrubbing walls and ceilings in my apartment helped motivate me, too... Until I found this forum, I was very confused on capabilities and capacities of e-cigs. At the moment, I'm about out of juice and have a 2 day wait for more... I hate to go back to analogs in the meantime, but I still have about a pack left and a couple tins of bandits.
I also ordered another complete starter kit with 2 more pen style e-cigs to make sure I have enough on hand to handle my "habit". I really like smoking the e-cigs. I get a real kick out of the fact that it isn't doing damage like analogs - no stench, no nicotine stains, no messy, dirty ash trays all over creation, and no more angry stares from ppl when I smoke in outdoor public places... The only thing that bothers me about e-cigs is how finicky and unpredictable they can be. I know it's only been a week - I'll get the hang of them in time. It better be soon! One of them almost ended up embedded in a wall at one point... :)
Well, that's my story and I'm stickin' to it. Nice to meet all of you. I'm hoping that this will be the start of a bright new stage in my life. I hope the same for all of you.

gburch

ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2008
Athens Alabama
When I got my first ecig (njoy pen) it never entered my mind to stop smoking real cigs,Ibought it only to smoke inside the house,it's been three months now and I have not had a real cig. didn't want one since I took my first puff from my ecig Ihave added 2 901's,1 kissbox, 1 great white and 1 ps pen style so if I get the urge to smoke I can all ways find one to fix the urge

gburch

ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2008
Athens Alabama
When I got my first ecig (njoy pen) it never entered my mind to stop smoking real cigs,Ibought it only to smoke inside the house,it's been three months now and I have not had a real cig. didn't want one since I took my first puff from my ecig Ihave added 2 901's,1 kissbox, 1 great white and 1 ps pen style so if I get the urge to smoke I can all ways find one to fix the urge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread