tightness of draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Along with countless other sub tanks I have a Kanger sub tank (original full size) and for the first time I installed a 1.5ohm occ in the tank and the draw is tight. Tight for a Sub Tank anyway. I was wondering if the higher ohm coils are just going to provide a tighter draw. I have a 722 and although I have a pretty big collection of mods and most of them above 30 watts I have this obsession that every mod I own needs to be in as close to perfect performance condition so that no matter what mod I grab I know the kind of vape I am going to get based on what mod it is and what is on top of it. I bought the 1.5 ohm coils for all of the mods that have less than 40 watt settings and the 722 with a sub tank that has a .5ohm coil is ok but I wanted to get the best vape possible so I upped the ohms and now instead of maxed out at 22 watts I set it for 15 watts and as far as the vape goes it has plenty of power but the draw is just a little looser than a BVC Nautilus. The Kanger Sub tank is the tightest draw of all the tanks I bought but it still allowed for a decent lung hit. Is the 1.5 ohm coil supposed to be a lot tighter than the .5 ohm coil ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread