Tm i should be vaping for good!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kilokey

Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
Baghdad Iraq
Hopefully i bought my last pack of smokes today at $7.50 a pack RIPOFF . Well i just tracked my package and i should have the provario mini in tm! So if you guys have any tips for a newbie feel free to share. I have used the blu e cigs before and am not a big fan of them.

Also does anybody have any experience with the provario mini being overseas in iraq, afghanistan ! Or africa? Just wondering how it will hold up, because my work takes me to those places!

proggieus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2011
minneapolis
I would have a spare mod with me if i was off in the sandbox. Just about any mod can break and you don't want to get stuck waiting for weeks to get a replacement.

If you want bulletproof i would suggest a Precis+ from Super T Manufacturing, I honestly don't know how you could break it with out trying. If you need the VV then i would add a Kick if you can find one. That way if the Kick breaks you can just use a 18650 battery and you are back to at least a basic setup.

Good luck,

proggieus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2011
minneapolis
Silver Bullet is also virtually indestructible and can be kicked. A lot less $$ than a Provari.

thats funny my sliver bullet broke twice in 3 months, First time a wire was cold soldered at the switch. I fixed that and then about two months later it fell of the table and pulled the press fit atty connector free.

Oh and i also had a bad atty one time and cooked the spring.

I might have had a bad one( i am sure that the cold solder was a fluke) but i would not call it indestructible by any stretch of the imagination.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread