To the few thinking about a reo but on the fense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
:) if ya go with a reo there's no going back. One usually sells everything else off to buy more reos for back ups.. muttering why didn't I find this the first time? I could of saved a crap load of money blah blah blah..

Really one can only charish a reo when one has done the usuall tour of everything out there. Then they will appreciate the simple always there,never brake down, customizable and will make your life easy so you can get back to your life and enjoy! Lol

Been vaping on reos for like 4 years now. Owned like 11 of them I believe. Newer models way better then ever. Built to last. Made in the USA!

Robet O'Neil has gota be the best in the buisness! Nicest vender out there! Gives his customers what they want.. personally answers the phone to answer questions.Maker if the Reo Grand and Mini and Woodville. All mechanical mod that can give you everything you want and need. Never break design.Fit any atty you want, sub ohm with the best of them. Add a kick if wanted but not needed as one can make there coil to get the wattage they desire.

Walk out of the house for the day not carrying extra bottles of juice for dripping or refilling there tank or worry if there tank is gona leak or wick good today. Bottom fed design tried and true will wet your wick everytime! No wicking issues to deal with here.. no trying to drip and drive! Squeeze the bottle to feed your atty and vape.

Can be used with standard attys and even cartos. Though rba (rebuildable attys is where it's at).

Reos will be around whenever your ready.

P.S. I may be new but been vaping for over 5 years and 4 of them on reos. I've owned about 11 I believe.. currently 3 grands. Owed 2 mins, 5 grands, 3 vv grands and 1 woodvile. All bought from rob. Currently own 3 newer grands with 2 in the spaw for new 510 connections.. bought a new black wrinkle lp/sl just so I could send I. The ones hehe.

Waiting on the new 14500 mini run and resign.. never thought either of those would ever happen! Excited!

Last edited:
Reactions: RuDawg7890

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
And yes theres some reasons to own more then one reo even though the newest version is truly built like a tank.

1. Loose one! Crap!
2. Someone steels it! Ah huh.
3. Simply want extra ones for ea flavor you vape on demand without swapping juice bottles.
4. Cause there freaking awesome and sexy and you want one in ea color! Haha.

Yes there's one that owns hundreds of them! Seen that post before.

Yes I just signed up on the forums but ive been reading here for years.

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
Also first time buyers smart buy list:

Extra magnets.. grab 2-4 cause there cheap and you won't want to pay shipping for just a .50 magnet later on down the line if needed. They can loosen over time as juice can get one them. But I've had one thst would not come out when I wanted to put a new door on and I had to drill it out! Lol

Extra tube for your mod if it ever cracks.. happends as they dry out and bent so much reinserting the juice bottle but prob won't for a year or more

Extra spring. If it ever shorts for whatever reason to protect your mod the spring will collapse as designed. Useless afterwards. One can get by, by stretching it back out but then the spring won't operate as made.. ( only do so if you corrected what caused the shirt in the first place.. usually your coil or loose post screw grounded out) good for if your out and about but as soon as you can swap the spring for a new one.

Extra bottles for other juices to make it easier to swap flavors if needed.

That's all.

Last edited:

Hafaza

Verified Member
Jan 23, 2015
WA State, USA
... One usually sells everything else off to buy more reos for back ups.. muttering why didn't I find this the first time? I could of saved a crap load of money blah blah blah...

I keep mine in a clear plastic box, always visible. It serves as a reminder of what life was like vaping before I bought my first (now have a second) REOS. I have tried to go back and make those mods work once I had my REOS but each try was a failure. Hence, they now sit as reminders...

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
Resin mod thread

No official thread I believe on the 14500 mini but he has mentioned in some threads that he is going to do an original 14500 mini run again since there's s bew aw 14500 10 amp battery out now thst would be safe to use with rebuildable attys even sub ohm. I believe he said a small run.. he even told me in email he is going to do a brass mini! :)

Resin will be the top mod ever cause there will be no worry of dropping and scratching the finish on ur mod no more.. one can just sand the scratch out as the finish is solid threw the mod so it will look new agsin with a little buff. Come in a lot of different colors as well.

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
Yeah only thing left from the years is some 26650 tube mod I bought back when I was using a kick. Switch died and I barely used it. One of those times I bought a tube mod just for some large rba atty before the reo went low profile.

Still have the 2 26500 and 2 26650 batts for "if" rob gets bored and designs the 26650 Reo! Haha

Necrotic

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2014
Lawrenceville, GA
SteamStack:15558071 said:
And yes theres some reasons to own more then one reo even though the newest version is truly built like a tank.

1. Loose one! Crap!
2. Someone steels it! Ah huh.
3. Simply want extra ones for ea flavor you vape on demand without swapping juice bottles.
4. Cause there freaking awesome and sexy and you want one in ea color! Haha.

Yes there's one that owns hundreds of them! Seen that post before.

Yes I just signed up on the forums but ive been reading here for years.

I don't think anybody had one of each color... that'd be a couple hundred grand. :D

57chilicat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2011
McKinney, TX
I just got a REO and today was my first day! All I can say is OMG! I'm already dreaming about a mini! Problem is all my other vape gear is outdated and even if I sold it all I couldn't get another REO yet. But I will! Oh yes I will!!!!! Dang I forgot to order magnets! Can't justify shipping for two magnets and I would have to add another REO to the cart to justify the shipping!

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
Yes I believe the one guy had over 200 but didn't know the exact count and was in the process of moving and said he would count them when he packed them up. Sure others know who I'm talking about. Had multiple of the same colors.

Yup.. we always find reasons to just order another reo! Lol

I believe that is nerak (Karen). Yes, she is the mayor or our vil and the curator / owner of the REO museum just a hell of a lot cooler than the typical curator type.

Great story homie. You are a true OG. Hope you post up in here more often. :)

UltimateTimmah

Verified Member
Nov 8, 2014
Michigan
This post is so right on. I'm in the process of getting verified now so I can sell off a couple things in the classifieds to purchase a second reo for my fiancé. Plus, we'll have a backup if we need to send one to the spa. I'm pretty excited, she even picked a color already, haha.

Edit: I did mutter around the house "Why didn't I find these sooner?!". Spot on there too. :)

Edit again: SteamStack you don't live that terribly far from where I work (Southfield).

Last edited:

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
I believe that is nerak (Karen). Yes, she is the mayor or our vil and the curator / owner of the REO museum just a hell of a lot cooler than the typical curator type.

Great story homie. You are a true OG. Hope you post up in here more often. :)

The person mentioned that packed up REO's is actually two Reonauts. Wayne (MXBNW) & Lisa (Rhapsodies Fire). They are the two that have been around for over 5 years. They both have been instrumental in helping Robert with all things REO. Lisa is our Supplier Associate here in the REO Forum.

Their collection spans the lifetime of the REO's. Many unique one of a kind REO's, some prototypes that have not been seen around here. I went up to visit them last year and got to see and hold some of those special REO's. What a experience! I was overwhelmed! Could have spent hours checking them out.

Wayne mentioned that he would post a picture of their collection once the move was over and the boxes unpacked.

We are still waiting for those pics!

I do have a nice sized collection. Tried to find and grab lots of unique REO's, old REO's, and lots of different woods. I just love REO's!

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Last edited:

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Well I'm waiting for these wood ones.

I'm sure you'll get one, but hope you get one you really want. Once they go up on the site (from what I"ve read, usually about a week before the sale starts) pick out several that you really like in which order you like them. and check out quick!! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread