to vape or not to vape...that is the question

Status
Not open for further replies.

vaporize me

ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Chester, PA USA
It has been a while since my last post. This is a two staged question.

First off I have been off of analogs since April 16, 2009 when I first received my "Intellicig" e-cig. I later took the mod plunge and bought "Puresmoker's Prodigy" mod. I continued vaping for an additional two years.

I started researching e-cigs for my daughter's mother and was totally surprised as to the latest advancements. I decided to buy her an e-go twister vv with a kanger evod. It has been a few days and she is officially off of analogs...thank goodness for that.

Now that I see all the new nifty toys...I am sooo tempted to vape again. What do you guys here think? Should I take the plunge and buy a new APV and vape 0 nic? What would you guys recommend...money is definitely an object. I am intrigued by the vv/vw options out there.

My second question is that my nineteen year old daughter wants to start vaping also. She doesn't smoke at all but she thinks that it is soo cool and she wants to try out all the delicious flavors. I hate to have her start putting things into her virgin lungs. What do you guys think?

vaporize me

ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Chester, PA USA
Vaping, unlike analogs, was not hard to quit. When I finally ran out of juice and atomizers I put it away and never gave it a second thought. Now, with all the vv and vw models along with rebuildable atty's...I am intrigued. I do miss all the wonderful flavors also. What to do...what to do...

As for my nineteen year old daughter. She, unfortunately, is overweight and is in need of dieting. She thought if she vaped the most desired dessert flavors it would help curb her desire to eat the actual dessert. But she is also slightly asthmatic such as myself. Tough call on that one also...

RosaJ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2012
The Woodlands, TX, USA
I have raised 3 children all of which are now grown up. They've grown to be outstanding people in their own right and am very proud of them.

However, one of the lessons that I learned a while ago, is that you have control over your own actions and decisions and that's where it stops. Your daughter may take the advice of not starting to vape, but that doesn't guarantee that she's not going to decide to do something worse without even asking your opinion. So if vaping will satisfy her craving for that something, let it be vaping and not something else that is worse for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread