Tobacco flavors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nuggetz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2012
Chicago
Haven't tried Ms. T's yet and was wondering if her juices have any sort of tobacco flavors mixed in with the bakery flavors. Been meaning to try the sugar cookie but I've been disappointed with straight up sweet flavors in the past as there's hardly any substance and throat hit. I kept thinking about Bobas bounty mixed with a sugar cookie flavor and my mouth started watering. With all the ry4's people create I wonder why bakery / tobacco flavors aren't available. Would be a nice combo. Having said that, does anyone think I'd be happy with Ms. T SUGAR COOKIES?

CayCay

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2011
Austin TX
I'm waiting for the herd to file in saying, "me! me! me!"
Sugar cookie is a very popular flavor of hers. It is actually one of my two all day vapes. To me it's more of a warm slightly sweet vanilla type cookie. Not anywhere near the hardcore sweetness of another vendor I tried in the past. One of my favorites and I have tried a ton off her menu. Ms T is slowly trying to bring tobacco into her store. I do believe she said once her tobaccos are out of testing, there may be an option to add flavor. But first she needs the help of the public to test out her 3 tobaccos. I know what you mean, I myself enjoy a sweet tobacco.

nuggetz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2012
Chicago
So how would you rate the TH of something like sugar cookie? Are there any unique flavor nuances? I'm a 24mg vaper. I've sampled some sweets from virgin vapors in the past and I feel it was a waste since the samples were only 12mg. They tasted ok and definitely strong but no TH.

Sent from my phone.... Some words may have been mangled by text prediction.

CayCay

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2011
Austin TX
hmm... i vape 14mg. it's light on the throat hit. once i sampled 18mg juices and the throat hit was a bit stronger than what i was used to so 24mg may give you a decent throat hit? i know there are people here who vape 18mg and higher in sugar cookie so maybe they will chime in soon. its been pretty quiet here in T's forum since she has been by her childs side in the hospital. =(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread