Tobacco flavors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul Allen

Jan 17, 2016
NYC
Hola Compadres!

So I have been using the Genius juice John Wayne ejuice, it is a sweet tobacco with a nice light vanilla and honey flavor, my question is, I have read many posts regarding the tobacco flavors and aside from the RY4, what are the best tobacco flavors that you have tried, aside from anything with any type of nutty flavor?

sparkky1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2014
Nashville
Hola Compadres!

So I have been using the Genius Juice John Wayne ejuice, it is a sweet tobacco with a nice light vanilla and honey flavor, my question is, I have read many posts regarding the tobacco flavors and aside from the RY4, what are the best tobacco flavors that you have tried, aside from anything with any type of nutty flavor?

Wakonda (50/50)
Southern Gentleman | Aromatic Burley Cavendish Pipe Tobacco Flavored E-Liquid only at Mountain Oak Vapors
Steeped to Perfection Vape Juice, MyVapeJuice, LLC

mcclintock

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Oct 28, 2014
    I think I am going to give the Wakonda a try!! Thank you!

If you can only try one NET, that one is almost surely going to be confusing. Nicoticket does some great stuff but at most, this will show you what a NET can contribute to a complex flavor. But then, Soller's Pointe show you what a synthetic tobacco can add to a banana caramel flavor and GeJ's Congo Craze shows what tobacco can add to a banana nut flavor ;) .

I need to try the Mountain Oak stuff. I really like some of the Goodejuice NETs but usually in specific hardware or mixed very subtly. Patriot, Org #1 mainly. Wrangler Light I was very dissapointed with and Fire Cured I only like for mixing (e.g. 1 drop per 10 mL).

In synthetics, I like a local French Pipe and tried some Element brand that was good. I liked Halo Freedom Juice, sweet though. Most of the other standouts were RY4s -- MFS 4 Star General has a very noticable and good Tobacco Absolute note to it. Getting a lot more experience with DIY flavors: FA 7 Leaves is a great "fresh" non-smoky flavor, their Virginia is good for subtle backgrounds. Inawera also has some good ones.

Reactions: Kent Brooks
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread