Tobacco Juice Vapers Only

Status
Not open for further replies.

fender0942

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2011
New jersey
I need help from veteran tobacco Vapers with some juice recommendations. I have vapid many a tobacco juice but still have not found the perfect all day vape yet. I gotta slow down burning $$ on juices that I'm not gonna keep vaping. I know there are some tobacco afficianados out there that have tried most and have their top 3-5 tob juices and their main go to daily vape juice. So what are they? Just to give u an idea of what I have and like : torque (Harley) 56 24mg, Tasty Vapor Tobacco 24mg (great vape). Those are my current go to juices. I would like my all day vape to be a 24mg, but I do require a 36mg tobacco for when I have those times where I am having a nic fit. For the 36mg I vape V4L Wowboy (it's the only respectable juice I've tried from v4l). So that's it in a nutshell. I know this is kind of an opinionated thing but I do respect someone else's opinion to help me pick a juice to try, over me picking one blindly. Oh yea I ordered Boba's Bounty 24mg and should be receiving it 2morrow. Never tried that one yet. Thanks in advance

warlike36

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2010
Seymour,IN.
I have been vapin for a bit over a year. Was having a REAL hard time about two weeks ago. My daily vape for some reason just wasnt doin it. NOTHING was !! A friend from PIF (pay it forward) sent me some BlueMist Vaping Supplies Caramel Tobacco and WoW...Once again I have a daily vape that is VERY satisfying.

Its named Caramel Tobacco....but it is mostly tobacco with just a hint of caramel.

DonDaBoomVape

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2009
South Florida
www.VapingGuides.com
Like most of us, I'm still searching for the perfect vape.;-) Haven't found it yet, but along the way, I've discovered some e-liquids that I really enjoy switching back and forth with. You've named two of them: Torque 56 and Wowboy. Others include Backwoods Brew's Hunters Blend (and I've been reading some good things about Don's new Adirondack, but haven't tried it yet), NHaler's Drewbacco 1, DIY Flavor Shack's Honey Tobacco (and I want to try Dawn's other tobacco juices), and LiquidXpress' Taboo and Honey Flue Cured.

Based on Vapenstein's reviews (and 25% off coupon code "Springtime"), I intend to try Vape the Rockies' Bourbon and Tobacco Lovers Sample Pack. And, based on your comments, I think I'll give another try to Tasty Vapor's Tobacco. [I did try this quite some time ago when Geoff was just starting out. To this day, I believe that he sent me unflavored e-liquid. Even the bottles were unlabeled (unlike some of his other – very good – e-liquid and Doublers).]

Last edited:

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
I need help from veteran tobacco Vapers with some juice recommendations. I have vapid many a tobacco juice but still have not found the perfect all day vape yet. I gotta slow down burning $$ on juices that I'm not gonna keep vaping. I know there are some tobacco afficianados out there that have tried most and have their top 3-5 tob juices and their main go to daily vape juice. So what are they? Just to give u an idea of what I have and like : torque (Harley) 56 24mg, Tasty Vapor Tobacco 24mg (great vape). Those are my current go to juices. I would like my all day vape to be a 24mg, but I do require a 36mg tobacco for when I have those times where I am having a nic fit. For the 36mg I vape V4L Wowboy (it's the only respectable juice I've tried from v4l). So that's it in a nutshell. I know this is kind of an opinionated thing but I do respect someone else's opinion to help me pick a juice to try, over me picking one blindly. Oh yea I ordered Boba's Bounty 24mg and should be receiving it 2morrow. Never tried that one yet. Thanks in advance

Exellent choice! Havana Gold flavor is exactly like a cigar

Last edited:

fender0942

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2011
New jersey
Exellent choice! Havana Gold flavor is exactly like a cigar

Thnx. Yea I've heard more about Boba's than probably any other juice ever. I just hope the hype doesn't ruin for me. I heard that it's more of a grow on you rather than an instant classic. I'll know tomorrow than I'll report back. Is havanna gold ave?

six

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2011
under the blue sky
Thnx. Yea I've heard more about Boba's than probably any other juice ever. I just hope the hype doesn't ruin for me. I heard that it's more of a grow on you rather than an instant classic. I'll know tomorrow than I'll report back.

In my opinion, it's also a "let it steep" rather than rip it out of the mailmans hands and run for the house sort of thing too. Its flavor changes a lot if it sits around a while. I absolutely hated it when I got it. I decided to re-visit the bottle about a week and a half later and ended up vaping a couple ml of it that evening. If you end up liking it, you should also try the gorilla juice. The banana tobacco idea sounds a little strange, but the banana flavor is subtle and makes for a nice mix.

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
Like most of us, I'm still searching for the perfect vape.;-) Haven't found it yet, but along the way, I've discovered some e-liquids that I really enjoy switching back and forth with. You've named two of them: Torque 56 and Wowboy. Others include Backwoods Brew's Hunters Blend (and I've been reading some good things about Don's new Adirondack, but haven't tried it yet), NHaler's Drewbacco 1, DIY Flavor Shack's Honey Tobacco (and I want to try Dawn's other tobacco juices), and LiquidXpress' Taboo and Honey Flue Cured.

Based on Vapenstein's reviews (and 25% off coupon code "Springtime"), I intend to try Vape the Rockies' Bourbon and Tobacco Lovers Sample Pack. And, based on your comments, I think I'll give another try to Tasty Vapor's Tobacco. [I did try this quite some time ago when Geoff was just starting out. To this day, I believe that he sent me unflavored e-liquid. Even the bottles were unlabeled (unlike some of his other – very good – e-liquid and Doublers).

Just went to order from Vape the Rockies - coupon code says expired, sent them a e-mail asking.

rolygate

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2009
ECF Towers
There must be at least 200 tobacco flavor commercial e-liquids. Like any other flavor, some will love a flavor and some will hate it. Also, people's taste changes and what they like/dislike one month, they will dislike/like two months later.

Another route is to make your own with DIY flavors, or mixing two commercial liquids, or adding your own DIY tobacco extract.

Even though this is just one type of flavor there are a thousand ways to go. You just have to keep looking.

wdave

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2009
Cincinnati, OH
I need help from veteran tobacco Vapers with some juice recommendations.

Two of the most popular, and the cheapest, are Dekang USA mix and Dekang Camel. You can get them dirt cheap at mad vapes, but only up to 24 mg.

The double-N has both USA mix and Camel up to 36 mg. It also has a good selection of more expensive tobacco flavors that are made in the USA.

Keep in mind that either of the Dekang juices will take getting used to. And a lot depends on the e-cig. I think the combination of Dekang Camel and a geniune Joye 510 carto is excellent. I've given it about a month now and for the first time I find myself craving it more than a real cigarette.

HTH,
Dave

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
There must be at least 200 tobacco flavor commercial e-liquids. Like any other flavor, some will love a flavor and some will hate it. Also, people's taste changes and what they like/dislike one month, they will dislike/like two months later.

Another route is to make your own with DIY flavors, or mixing two commercial liquids, or adding your own DIY tobacco extract.

Even though this is just one type of flavor there are a thousand ways to go. You just have to keep looking.

Well said Rolygate, well said

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread