Status
Not open for further replies.

Kanger Banger

Apr 22, 2015
USA
Welcome! Cool video and nice starter setup. I wish I had started out with a sub-tank.

Keep in mind forum rules prohibit any discussion of illegal substances. Good luck with the vaping and I hope to see you around ECF.

10-4. Luckily I quit all that stuff. Vaping is my crutch for all things smoking related, and I'm loving it. Total full-on metamorphosis happening over here.

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
Welcome aboard KB :) Vaping on a Subtank is a lot like drinking from a firehose :lol:

I went full-bore a little over a year ago, and I did go through all the "upgrades". Not displeased. I've been able to sell some of my early gear to folks who are trying to get started. I'm now sitting on a couple of iSticks and iPV Minis as well as some Subtanks (Mini and Nano) and Nautiluses and Protank2s. Mix my own juice and build coils where I can.

Never thought I'd quit smoking cigarettes, even after watching my favorite uncle die from lung cancer.

Good Luck, and best wishes.... We're here if you need us

Reactions: Kanger Banger

dmwalker24

ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2012
Little Elm, TX
Oh how I envy you! I've been vaping and smoking and quitting and vaping for several years. Finally after getting my subtank and all my rebuilding gear, and batteries and mech mods, and great juice I've left smoking behind. I envy you because when I started it was on a ridiculously overpriced cigalike that produced bare wisps of vapor and tasted like a digital copy of a copy of squeezed tobacco leaves. Then an Ego-C, Protank II (and the nightmare that was learning to rebuild on those tiny coil heads). Then the revelation that was the Kayfun on a mech mod, and finally now a regulated 50W device with a Subtank currently filled with Omega from SpaceJam.

Just a few short years ago I never would have imagined the gear that would be available to new vapers. Safety is a bit of a concern with the combination of sub-ohm coils and novice users, but I guess that's what regulated devices are for. Regardless, I'm glad you're smoke free and I'm glad to be enjoying the vape life with you.

madii77

Unresolved Status
Apr 25, 2015
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread