!! Total Electronic Cigarettes (TC) -- Competition -- Great prize for your ideas !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandrita

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Great idea, including many of your others! I realized on Google maps our warehouse/sales office is located in a diferent location! True. Map would be good!

Best,
Mark
For TC
I would also have a map available on your website that shows all of the locations of your retail outlets.

Sandrita

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran

dmdonald2

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2010
michigan
Everything on the site looks good to me. One thing that I may suggest is maybe a video or written description on how to use the electronic cigarettes that you sell. In that you could include how to take a puff, how to change cartridges, how to refill cartridges, how to charge batteries, etc. This would be a big help to newbies and would also mean not having to go and search for videos or such on how to use your products.

Sandrita

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Great comments. Many of these items are quite simple to do although without YOUR comments we would remain where we are.

Winner to be announced on Monday! 4 of the 5 people have been selected so final comments and have a great weekend!! 1st customer on Monday morning will be choooooooooooooooosing the winner.

Great comments and great people here on ECF. Wonderful!

Best regards,

Mark
For Total Electronic Cigarettes Ltd

Sandrita

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hello and thank you all for your fantastic comments!!

We greatly appreciate your input and initially selected 11 comments that made us go.......hmmm and started debate within our team.

Keelalagirl55
Stothek
Bardoifblaze
Mondotoker760
Masterofdmapf
Ever1ast
Pamdane
Lanbch3p
Puffadder
Dmdonald2
BardolfBlaze

We then selected 5 people which was quite hard........................noting ''everyone's comments were very helpful!!'. Yes, EVERYBODY. Thank you!!!

Stothek
Masterofdampf
Pamdane
Puffadder
BardoffBlaze

And........................after entering the above names into a hat................................

the winner selected by Mike (Customer).......................was:

:confused:

:confused:

:?:

:laugh:

:evil:P A M D A N E:evil: !!!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We will be contacting you shortly for shipping details.

A new contest will be starting soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread