Totally Wicked 501 or 901???

Status
Not open for further replies.

totalchaos

Jan 21, 2010
Illinois
I have canceled all outstanding orders and I am looking at another model because my Volcano is 12 hours old and I have one bad battery and a bad PCC, so to me that is only a sign of things to come. I am very interested in the Totally Wicked website I like the selection that they have. I was just wondering if anyone has any experience with them? I was also looking for personal experience with either model. I know that it depends on the person and all that, but after watching all the "great" youtube videos on the Blu and Volcano I would really like word of mouth.

Just a side note Volcano is a great company with great customer service if they could find a product the meets the quality of there customer service the sky would be the limit.

RatRacer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2009
S.W. Florida
I would venture the 510 because of the availability of parts across all the vendors, if you need to add parts to get free shipping or such. Also, with the 510, you can get the bigger batteries and multi charger if you choose not upgrade to a mod. Plus there's all the adapters running around that'll allow you to try different models rather inexpensively anyways

Last edited:

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
Joye 510 attys blow away the 901 IMHO. I haven't hardly touched my 901 in 8 months. A Joye 510 atty never seems to die for me.

Have to agree on getting a 3.7v battery mod to run them though. It makes the 510 perfect. I use a Chuck mod on my 510.

There are several great units to choose from on the market (some with adapters included to run several atomizers). Here is a good listing of them http://www.e-cignews.com/items/A_run_down_of_all_the_big_battery_model_e_cigarettes_on_the

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread